Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 10

Fans trend #WeStandByTejasswi slamming other contestants being unfair - Page 2

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Tejasswi was the most deserving contestant in my opinion. She did every task with great energy and proved her mettle in many stunts. Balraj is super lazy in stunts and as for Shivin... he has aborted almost every stunt but somehow he finds an excuse for his behavior, and then Rohit brushes it off as humorous. đź‘ŽđźŹĽ They both shouldn't be there; Adaa and Tejasswi deserved to be there instead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: azaanabbas

Tejasswi was the most deserving contestant in my opinion. She did every task with great energy and proved her mettle in many stunts. Balraj is super lazy in stunts and as for Shivin... he has aborted almost every stunt but somehow he finds an excuse for his behavior, and then Rohit brushes it off as humorous. đź‘ŽđźŹĽ They both shouldn't be there; Adaa and Tejasswi deserved to be there instead.

True but at the end it’s about who did better at that moment. Nobody sees if u have been consistent or not. You could be the best player but u ended up doing a stunt badly for whatever reasons u have to quit. Let’s say in cricket u won every other match and reached the finale but u screw up there. Ur opponent could not have had as many victories as u but in the deciding match they were better and they won. It’s fair and square and it was bad luck with that team. That’s what happened with Ada. As for Teju we all know she would have won had it not been for that unfortunate incident. Just glad she is ok now and this season will be remembered for her more than any other contestant. More than the winner and that’s what that matters. At least for me.

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

True but at the end it’s about who did better at that moment. Nobody sees if u have been consistent or not. You could be the best player but u ended up doing a stunt badly for whatever reasons u have to quit. Let’s say in cricket u won every other match and reached the finale but u screw up there. Ur opponent could not have had as many victories as u but in the deciding match they were better and they won. It’s fair and square and it was bad luck with that team. That’s what happened with Ada. As for Teju we all know she would have won had it not been for that unfortunate incident. Just glad she is ok now and this season will be remembered for her more than any other contestant. More than the winner and that’s what that matters. At least for me.

What you said completely right.At the end of the day this season will be remembered for her and its not only for fans but also previous contestant like Salman and Winner like Shantanu felt it. This is more than a trophy and that's enough❤️.

Edited by TeluguChokri - 3 years ago
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Unfortunately she had to quit because of eye injury.

I am not sure the contestants were good or not with her but she desvered to win the kkk10.