Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

What a disappointment. First episode post break, and they came up with this. Once again accident and hospital. 

They proved my belief that, in this show nothing is going to change,come what may, even if they get a break of one year, it will run on circles with puja, party, accident, hospital, court and jail. 

Atleast i expected a smashing entry of RB, with the replacement of actor, but they disappointed me even in that regard.

Somewhere I am happy that I dont need to watch..  because I couldn't have stopped myself if there was even 30 seconds of Ksg Bajaj like it used to be before. 

The sad state of this show continues. 

Thanks Suta for the update and saving my time . 

Your hard work is appreciated. 

Thank you buddy . Welcome back to the LU thread .Do join in here daily ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I hope to cover all the points I assure you . ๐Ÿ˜†

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Have they really out from mind? Itna badda hadsa hogayee hai cast kay sath n they are airing episodes? Haddddd hai ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Though still not have read the episode written update but it was full expected that they will not come with RB's entry in first episode. First shoot has started with parth..later eri..later amna..subbhi ..sharma family...KP has joined them from 7th july.. This week will be very less RB ..and cv knows very well only RB's entry is the only thing which could grow interest.. So obviously they will not finish the excitement too soon...

Thx suta for the update...

Welcome dear Opo 

Bhalo theko, shushtho theko, Roj ekhaney esho ๐Ÿค—

Koeli thumbnail

I have a feeling they will go ahead with PreRish track now that Parth is not in a position to shoot. And if only others are negative. Probably thatโ€™s why they are creating a scenario where anurag can be missing for somedays 

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Disappointing first episode. Only because of the dialogues. I expected better dialogues from writers who had 3 months break. 

My bad I guess. 

They've started telecast but what are they going to do now. Ideally the entire cast and crew should be wuarantoning for 14 days now. That's the usual protocol all over the world. 

And God forbid if any other cast member tests positive, what next? 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hope4u

Disappointing first episode. Only because of the dialogues. I expected better dialogues from writers who had 3 months break. 

My bad I guess. 

They've started telecast but what are they going to do now. Ideally the entire cast and crew should be wuarantoning for 14 days now. That's the usual protocol all over the world. 

And God forbid if any other cast member tests positive, what next? 

14 days shoot has to be stalled and entire set has to be sanitozed again and why the hell they wrnt eith outdoor shoots. 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli

I have a feeling they will go ahead with PreRish track now that Parth is not in a position to shoot. And if only others are negative. Probably thatโ€™s why they are creating a scenario where anurag can be missing for somedays 

It would be better if they halt the shooting yaar

But I guess the focus might change considering the fact even the montages indicated that

And maybe when Parth recovers they might do something else

Pata nahi kya hoga

Amphitrite thumbnail

Thank you so so much, Suta for the updates

Appreciate your hard work in giving us live updates

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

It would be better if they halt the shooting yaar

But I guess the focus might change considering the fact even the montages indicated that

And maybe when Parth recovers they might do something else

Pata nahi kya hoga

I really dont know...uper se itni wahiyaad track... in log ko accident ke elwaba kuch dimaag mein nahi ata hai... they should have atleast thought of something different. They had full chance of rectifying their mistake... but khair kisse expectations?

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks Suta for the written update. I thought they will not air the episodes as shooting has come to a standstill. Itni kya zaroorat thi to start airing episodes? Aur shuru kiya toh bhi phirse wahi accident, hospital ka crapfest. Is there a dearth of so many ideas that they go back to the same old tropes again and again? Aise karenge toh it will be very difficult to hold the viewers attention.

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli

I really dont know...uper se itni wahiyaad track... in log ko accident ke elwaba kuch dimaag mein nahi ata hai... they should have atleast thought of something different. They had full chance of rectifying their mistake... but khair kisse expectations?

Zindagi main itne hospitals nahi dekhe jitne KZK main dekh chuki hoon

Time tha sab theek karne ke liye par nahi sab waise ka waise hi hai๐Ÿค“