Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 13 Jul 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Prerna driving fast on the Howrah Bridge in order to reach hospital . She is carrying injured unconscious Anurag in her car with a head injury . At Hospital she hands over injured Anurag to the doctors and paramedics . A doc informs her that Anu was very serious n needed surgery . They we’re airing for a family member of Anu to sign the consent forms.Prerna offers to sign the forms , but Doc asks if she was his wife , if not she could not sign , as it was a critical case n they could not proceed . 
prerns ponders for few moments n then says she was his wife . Doc then asks nurse to take Pre’s signature . They decide to proceed with surgery .
As she peeps through the door she recollects how she had got the permission to convert her commercial property into residential one from the official concerned ..Sudeep .
FB begins ....

How everything was proceeding the way she wanted to but then she saw Anu there at the office of Sudeep . Pre was sure Anu would try to bribe Sudeep if he spotted her there . She hides . She enters a portion of the building that was uNader construction . A peon tries to stop her as she was entering unsafe area . But Pre rushes ahead without bothering . Anu hears the commotion n he too follows the woman (not knowing it is Pre) to stop her .Pre is sure Anu would follow her .

Finally he notices it was Pre n he tries to dissuade her from proceeding ahead as it was dangerous . Pre is not surprised Anu was right behind her . He tries to dissuade her but she ignores him . They have confrontation and argument . She accuses him of trying to find out what she was up to , her next move , she asks him to check that from the next days news papers . She moves ahead into dangerous area . Anu is very concerned for her, but to her shock Anu accuses her of expecting him to hold her , to grab her . He accuses her to try to make him come close to her , she was surely missing him, but he was not falling for her trap. She was yearning for him and was trying to create a situation for them to come close but theirs was a failed love story , she might have read romantic books n discussed love stories with her friends but he was not going to comply with her dreams n ideas . Pre is shocked to hear him .

Anu taunts her to try other means to make him come closer to her . Pre looks at him with surprise . In his mind Anu wonders he had taunted n accused her so much but still she was not leaving this place . He then taunts her further by saying that Pre might be wishing for a delete button in life so that she could delete her past , the nice memories of AnuPre romance n love , their moments together. 
Pre retorts that she never wanted such a delete button , because she wanted to hate him, in every rebirth of her future she would want only to hate Anurag , he did not deserve to be in any one’s life . She hated the fact she had loved Anurag , he deserved no love , he deserved no one’s love in his life , He was one of those who caused only heart breaks in everyone’s life he touched , such people deserved no love . 
Anu asks her to stop repeating her words . To say something new. But right now he had better things to do , they both should walk out of this building , this building belonged to him. He taunts Pre by saying that he knew she would be coming here, so he was preparing this place to welcome her .. this third grade Taj Mahal just for her. He knew she loved him and hated him very much , but he had had enough of her love hate relationship .
Anu taunts her to stop following Anurag, Anu was someone else’s husband. He was a married guy , Anu smiles at Pre n she gets infuriated . Pre then retorts that he was presuming too much, he meant nothing to her, she begins to walk away. Anu retorts that it did not seem they she was telling the truth . As Pre turns n rushes away she accidentally knocks over one supporting bamboo pole, it gets displaced n the scaffolding framework at the construction site gets disbalanced . Lots of bricks and poles begin to fall around them. In his mind Anu is concerned for Pre’s safety n wants her to get out of this place . But Pre does not comply . Anu then taunts her that she purposely was putting herself in danger to provoke him to follow her. Try to rescue her n get close to her in the process . right then construction material begins to fall around them , they both rush under a shed , she grabs his hand . As they both huddle under the shed, her touch on his wrist makes both get those feels of their love again , they get eyelock . Romantic music plays in BG . Pre pulls away her hand . She states she accidentally pulled him here, actually she wanted to push him . Anu agrees . Pre says she will inform him of her moves , not backstab like he did , they again have eyelock . Pre pulls herself away , she then walks out of the shed . She puts herself in danger , Anu is concerned n asks her to be careful. Pre retorts back , how did he believe she would listen to him ?? She had trusted him 8 years back n listened to his every word n was regretting g it ever since . They both recollect Pre falling into the river from the Howrah bridge . 
Pre accuses Anu of being shameless, he was facing her after pushing her off the bridge .He had tried to kill her . Anu taunts that she was safe even after that !! Pre says she was alive only for her child. And also snatched away the family life that her child could have spend with her family. Anu was one of those whom people wanted to keep their distance . Construction material begins to fall badly . Pre says that because of him , her daughter ...... as she turns around she is shocked to see Any lying there unconscious , hit be some falling poles ... she rushes to him, pushes away the poles, tries to wake him up . She shouts that he could not let him die, she wanted to kill him herself , he had to live to face her hatred n her torture . She would not let him die so easily . 
Pre notices a wheel barrow , she manages to rescue him to  hospital. She thinks Anu had to live to go through all the revenge that Pre was going to take from him . FB ends 

At hospital Nurse asks Pre to sign the consent form . She reluctantly signs it . Then she peeps through the door that was slightly ajar . She thinks he should have been around to read his barbaadi ki khabar at Prerna’s hands from the next days news papers . 

At Basu mansion (it’s an different building now ) Komolika  is pacing the floor impatiently for Anu to return from municipality office after seeking a small favour from the official Sudeep . It was taking to long n she feels agitated . Mohini comes with the servant carrying juice for Kom , but Kom is more interested in Anu’s news rather than anything else . She calls him ..

In the hospital room the doc is checking Anurag . His phone rings in the pile of clothes. As Doc gets disturbed n annoyed , the nurse takes the pile out of the room , she looks for Prerna . But she is not present outside the room .

At Basu mansion Kom gets jittery that Anu was purposely not taking her call, she asks Moh to call up her son as he might take his mother’s call . Moh calls him up ... Kom snatches the phone from her hand ..
At hospital on seeing a call from “maa” the nurse takes the call n informs about his accident , that he was out of danger as his wife Prerna was here n had given consent for his treatment . 
KoMo at the other end is shocked to hear that Pre was with Anu and was behaving like his wife . She tells Mohini and Nivedita that only Komolika had the rights to be in Anu’s life none else , but here History was repeating itself . She chucks the phone with frustration .

Moh n Niv are stunned to hear Pre was back with Anu .

Precap for tomorrow 

Niv and Moh meet recovering Anu at hospital , Niv asks if Pre was behind this accident, Anu informs she had saved his life .

Kom confronts Pre saying she was now Anu’s wife while Pre was the defeated one , who had fallen flat on her face .

Pre states she loved Anurag.

At Basu mansion Kom declares she will take her revenge from Pre , Moh and Niv wonder what Kom was up to .

Kom calls uo Mr Bajaj (it’s the new Mr Bajaj ) she informs him that his wife Pre had signed a consent form not has Mrs Baja but as Anurag’s wife. She taunts Baj that their long separation might cause him to lose his wife . A bespectacled Bajaj  appears worried . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Huh , so they are going ahead with the episodes .I thought telecast will be put on hold .

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Huh , so they are going ahead with the episodes .I thought telecast will be put on hold .

Yeah even I am surprised DG .. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I saw the episode and its montage..

I could not be happy tooo seeing him in hospital post lockdownnn episodes. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Chalo my first update after this prolonged lock down
I have mostly covered the episode in its entirety . Please do point in case any point is missing by mistake.  . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I thought the episode was boring, I am waiting for Bajaj entry to make things more interesting.

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

What a disappointment. First episode post break, and they came up with this. Once again accident and hospital. 

They proved my belief that, in this show nothing is going to change,come what may, even if they get a break of one year, it will run on circles with puja, party, accident, hospital, court and jail. 

Atleast i expected a smashing entry of RB, with the replacement of actor, but they disappointed me even in that regard.

Somewhere I am happy that I dont need to watch..  because I couldn't have stopped myself if there was even 30 seconds of Ksg Bajaj like it used to be before. 

The sad state of this show continues. 

Thanks Suta for the update and saving my time . 

Your hard work is appreciated. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Suta. Finished watching the episode and man it was boring. They did a good job shooting with Erica's BD. I don't think the TV audience will be able to tell the difference but the writing was horrible.No improvement even after a break.  Its disappointing to see how they have put the actors and crew at risk only to serve this shit

Anyway, wishing Parth a speedy recovery!Hoping the rest of the cast and crew is safe🤗

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago
BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Thanks Suta. Finished watching the episode and man it was boring. They did a good job shooting with Erica's BD. I don't think the TV audience will be able to tell the difference but the writing was horrible.No improvement even after a break.

Anyway, wishing Parth a speedy recovery!Hoping the rest of the cast and crew is safe🤗

😒

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Have they really out from mind? Itna badda hadsa hogayee hai cast kay sath n they are airing episodes? Haddddd hai 👎🏼

Though still not have read the episode written update but it was full expected that they will not come with RB's entry in first episode. First shoot has started with parth..later eri..later amna..subbhi ..sharma family...KP has joined them from 7th july.. This week will be very less RB ..and cv knows very well only RB's entry is the only thing which could grow interest.. So obviously they will not finish the excitement too soon...

Thx suta for the update...

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago