Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishnodevi

Paridhi Sharma AT #1 Maata Rani Ki Jai !

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Edited by harshu27 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail

The gorgeous Paridhi Sharma was last seen on sonytv's Patiala Babes show where she got famous as babes winning accolades among all her fans and all shedding her jodha image and being babes of small town show😉

Her career began with the show Tere Mere Sapne in a negative role as Meera/rani that aired on star plus later on she bagged the show as a parallel lead in yet another show of star plus Ruk Jana Nahi as Mehek but she came into limelight or shall I say grabbed eyeballs of the audiences when she got to play the role fiery princess Jodha in Jodha Akbar that aired on Zeetv. She got immense popularity not only in India but across the globe and became a household name😎

Now she is back onscreen( thankfully dint have to wait much)😆 in yet another strong character in mythological as Maa Vaishnodevi on Star Bharat's Jag Janani Maa Vaishnodeviwhere she replaced actress Pooja Banerjee. Lets all welcome her back and m extremely eager to c her in a powerful lead character😉

harshu27 thumbnail

Guys plz hit like button so dt it bcums easy for me to add all dose ppl interestd to join dis AT 😊

Khushilvspari thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

The gorgeous Paridhi Sharma was last seen on sonytv's Patiala Babes show where she got famous as babes winning accolades among all her fans and all shedding her jodha image and being babes of small town show😉

Her career began with the show Tere Mere Sapne in a negative role as Meera/rani that aired on star plus later on she bagged the show as a parallel lead in yet another show of star plus Ruk Jana Nahi as Mehek but she came into limelight or shall I say grabbed eyeballs of the audiences when she got to play the role fiery princess Jodha in Jodha Akbar that aired on Zeetv. She got immense popularity not only in India but across the globe and became a household name😎

Now she is back onscreen( thankfully dint have to wait much)😆 in yet another strong character in mythological as Maa Vaishnodevi on Star Bharat's Jag Janani Maa Vaishnodeviwhere she replaced actress Pooja Banerjee. Lets all welcome her back and m extremely eager to c her in a powerful lead character😉

Super excited to see pari again onscreenThnkfully we don't hv to wait much for her cmbk. Thnk god for this mercy😍😍

Gvr13579 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Harshu for the effort. Very much excited for tommorrow to see #paridhisharma. ❤

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wow Lovely Paridhi AT. Finally This Forum Will Have Some Life Now. Add Me Too. Iam Joining Everyone!

harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Wow Lovely Paridhi AT. Finally This Forum Will Have Some Life Now. Add Me Too. Iam Joining Everyone!

Hey nici gud to c u here in dis forum lets c hw mny ps fans or neutral fans cum nd join since its just d strt i guess slowly we mite hv more no of fans dnt knw needs to b seen 😆nywys m happy to c bk on forum 😃

harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gvr13579

Thank you Harshu for the effort. Very much excited for tommorrow to see #paridhisharma. ❤

Welcum dear❤️

harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushilvspari

Super excited to see pari again onscreenThnkfully we don't hv to wait much for her cmbk. Thnk god for this mercy😍😍

Yeah😆

Amphitrite thumbnail

Closing this thread as permission to make the said Appreciation thread was not taken from the Moderators

The Topic maker can ask for permission and make the thread again