Paridhi Sharma AT #1 Maata Rani Ki Jai !

  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Image


Image



Image

Edited by harshu27 - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Image


The gorgeous Paridhi Sharma was last seen on sonytv's Patiala Babes show where she got famous as babes winning accolades among all her fans and all shedding her jodha image and being babes of small town show😉


Her career began with the show Tere Mere Sapne in a negative role as Meera/rani that aired on star plus later on she bagged the show as a parallel lead in yet another show of star plus Ruk Jana Nahi as Mehek but she came into limelight or shall I say grabbed eyeballs of the audiences when she got to play the role fiery princess Jodha in Jodha Akbar that aired on Zeetv. She got immense popularity not only in India but across the globe and became a household name😎


Now she is back onscreen( thankfully dint have to wait much)😆 in yet another strong character in mythological as Maa Vaishnodevi on Star Bharat's Jag Janani Maa Vaishnodeviwhere she replaced actress Pooja Banerjee. Lets all welcome her back and m extremely eager to c her in a powerful lead character😉

Edited by harshu27 - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys plz hit like button so dt it bcums easy for me to add all dose ppl interestd to join dis AT 😊

Edited by harshu27 - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by harshu27


Image


The gorgeous Paridhi Sharma was last seen on sonytv's Patiala Babes show where she got famous as babes winning accolades among all her fans and all shedding her jodha image and being babes of small town show😉


Her career began with the show Tere Mere Sapne in a negative role as Meera/rani that aired on star plus later on she bagged the show as a parallel lead in yet another show of star plus Ruk Jana Nahi as Mehek but she came into limelight or shall I say grabbed eyeballs of the audiences when she got to play the role fiery princess Jodha in Jodha Akbar that aired on Zeetv. She got immense popularity not only in India but across the globe and became a household name😎


Now she is back onscreen( thankfully dint have to wait much)😆 in yet another strong character in mythological as Maa Vaishnodevi on Star Bharat's Jag Janani Maa Vaishnodeviwhere she replaced actress Pooja Banerjee. Lets all welcome her back and m extremely eager to c her in a powerful lead character😉

Super excited to see pari again onscreenThnkfully we don't hv to wait much for her cmbk. Thnk god for this mercy😍😍

Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you Harshu for the effort. Very much excited for tommorrow to see #paridhisharma. ❤

Posted: 3 years ago

Wow Lovely Paridhi AT. Finally This Forum Will Have Some Life Now. Add Me Too. Iam Joining Everyone!

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by SilverBell


Wow Lovely Paridhi AT. Finally This Forum Will Have Some Life Now. Add Me Too. Iam Joining Everyone!

Hey nici gud to c u here in dis forum lets c hw mny ps fans or neutral fans cum nd join since its just d strt i guess slowly we mite hv more no of fans dnt knw needs to b seen 😆nywys m happy to c bk on forum 😃

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Gvr13579


Thank you Harshu for the effort. Very much excited for tommorrow to see #paridhisharma. ❤

Welcum dear❤️

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Khushilvspari


Super excited to see pari again onscreenThnkfully we don't hv to wait much for her cmbk. Thnk god for this mercy😍😍

Yeah😆

Posted: 3 years ago

Closing this thread as permission to make the said Appreciation thread was not taken from the Moderators

The Topic maker can ask for permission and make the thread again

  1  


Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

5 Participants 9 Replies 3262Views

Topic started by harshu27

Last replied by Amphitrite

loader
loader
up-open TOP