Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: iram510

yeah I remember sana saying it and didn’t sid once mention it too..? Not sure about him really.

Ash? 

100M is a big target y cudnt they have said 50/60 mil. πŸ˜‘

I think producer gets profit when video reaches 100m . Just guessing. 

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

I think Darshan and sana told 

Ohhh okay gotcha I think I am vaguely remembering too now. 

But yeah 100M is really unrealistic. I had started to think maybe they just set the bar high ainvayi but would actually give us the surprise earlier, but looks like that isn’t happening 😀

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

When I see the filth on twitter my heart sinks πŸ’” then I ask myself...y do I put myself thru all that rubbish....glutton for punishment I guess πŸ₯Ί

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

When I see the filth on twitter my heart sinks πŸ’” then I ask myself...y do I put myself thru all that rubbish....glutton for punishment I guess πŸ₯Ί

Block them that’s the best option

Samatha.sidnaaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations on new thread and what a wonderful write up Uma. capturing each and  every emotion we have felt post bb .Wish there was a way to tag Sidharth to this write up as nothing can explain it more precisely , more accurately and more beautifully,, all our heartaches and our  heartbreaks and how little is expected by us from them. How just a pic together or a live can  make us all bounce back. 

In the beginning of this journey I was of the view that its their life and loving them is our choice and we shall not be expecting anything from them and I still maintain that where their personal life is concerned .However constant negativity on twitter, poking by solos, hyping of solo fandom by both in some form or other at various times and kind of being wilfully oblivious to existence of fans who love them both ( sidnaazians) has kind of started to irk me too a tiny bit.

I had joined twitter just to support them but wont be as active..I will  continue to support  them and their solo projects but my energy levels, efforts n input wont be same as for  their joint project , though rationally I am aware they can not always work together😐.Wish there were more joint projects before we got to see solo ones. Even online appearances as friends would have helped but as there is hardly any effort from their side to motivate us by appearing together, so let herdhush n piyush merijaan put in all the efforts this timeπŸ˜‚

I am weaning myself off too from this addiction by actively putting in effort not to watch old bb sidnaaz clips n if my willpower fails me, I limit myself to just few. Its going to be painful process but much needed  one however as you had said, I too will continue to ship the private couple privately with hopes of gathbandhan in near future n zoro n zara down the line in next decade or half . :). All my wishes n prayers are n will be with them ❀❀❀

ps_ sorry if we r not allowed to take name of twitter handles :)

Uma, without going into previous thread, I will just like to say that you have my heart n love and I am very proud of you❀❀❀.~~# RespectπŸ™

Thank you Uma for the beautiful write up .. yes it is unnerving for the SidNaaz to get absolutely no content from their idols .  And I don’t see how can this fandom sustain.. they are bullied mercilessly..

I have stopped posting anything on twitter and only chat through private messages..

Regarding the issues discussed in previous messages .. Uma I am very much like you .. I understand ..πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Amount of love and popularity these two got together is unprecedented . People are crazy to see them together and they must be aware of that. I ponder why there is so much of emphasis  on individuality so soon and whats wrong in being successful as a pair too ? Sorry no offence but I find this concept of individuality quite annoying and misplaced at this stage and  Its not that they have done umpteenth number of projects together.This hype and emotional connect is not going to last forever so why not focus on joint ventures .They dont have to go official for that. Its 2nd inning for both of them professionally so why not make most of it.. Their real life chemistry and craze for them  will only add to their body of work and fame ; not take anything away from it.

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Uma, couldn't agree more, thank you for putting it out. Each and every word is just clear as realπŸ‘.

I have been a kid who have been away from parents sort of, since childhood, like when I was 4-5 may be. Away from dad for 11 years, (under happy circumstances only Ofcourse), but with mother. Then away from both my parents for 8 years, then spent a few years with both of them, at home and now again, m away from both of them. And all this while, my attachment kept shifting. I sense you can understand that, How and why it would be happening. You feel closeness when you are physically close/present there with your people. Else there are many reasons and things to take you away. Still if your conscience keeps telling you, that they are your people, you just can't disown them or just can't stop loving them, caring for them, feeling for them, they are your world, you are ought be there for them, then it works. But if you get busy in life, somewhere else, then it doesn't. You might recall or remember your loved ones, sometimes, yuhi. But that bond needs something more, to flourish, to grow. And that is two way communication.

I call my parents, If I dun, they do. They would never stop loving me, as m their kid, product of their love, their bond, their relationship. But I might get busy in some other things when I get my next family. Again it depends upon me, to keep telling my conscience that who is important to me and what that person mean to me. My parents have always been my priority, because I have always focused on the sacrifices they have made for me. And they will remain, till my last breath.

I might be sounding all ridiculous and senseless here, and you might disagree with me. But that is not even my concern, I agree with Uma what she said in Introduction and so I put it here, that it is but very obvious, for any sort of connection or attachment or bond, to stay connected. Else one can only keep telling and giving 1000 reasons to be there for those whom we love. And then again, SidNaaz are strangers to us, yes they are, as we are to them. And among strangers, a connection is WAYYYYYYY more important than a family.

It is us who are not leaving them, as we keep telling our conscience that we have invested in them and we love them. That is all. Thank you.

SidNaaz πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

Edited by CatcherInTheRye - 3 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

yeah I remember sana saying it and didn’t sid once mention it too..? Not sure about him really.

Ash? 

100M is a big target y cudnt they have said 50/60 mil. πŸ˜‘

Sid posted it in his insta story once when BD reached 27M πŸ˜‘! But never spoke about BD post that