SidNaaz Unlimited CC 57|SidNaaz Limited? 😜 & KurtaPajama 🥳[IO] - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

And Meenakshi & Intruder, thanks. I mean it. Means a lot. 

Originally posted by AWonderfulChaos

Congratulations on the new thread everyone :)

Thanks Uma di n Jyoti di πŸ€—

Take care everyone..stay safe n stay healthy...β™₯️

β™₯️SidNaazβ™₯️ best of luck for your projects ..:) hoping for a SidNaaz dhamaka soon!πŸ˜†

Here's wishing lots of positivity and peace for all

Awwww... missing your stars girl, but the cheer's intact πŸ˜†. Stay safe you too, Perks. 

Originally posted by Luvpari345

I think the only mv which they may do together next is bhula dunga sequel as Kaushal must be paying them high and also 100 m must be target for some profit related. No hopes on bbb also. Even if it’s there it won’t come this year as webseries takes five months. Tv show at this time is doubtful. Only left is mvπŸ€”

I roll my eyes every time I think about 100M. It’s gonna be really hard especially with solo MVs coming out, the attention will shift for sure. I will keep watching BD though because it’s so so close to my heart. 

We deserve Pritam + Arijit for SidNaaz 😭😭

Originally posted by Uma2010

Hahaha. I think I wrote something like "I was just being the notorious admin that I am. Stop with that tantrum and bias- Come back"

smiley36

πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Zehreeli, we've had worse times on this thread during BB times. Was this anything compared to that? Don't vanish.

Edit: Edited out some fun sarcasm which may not be read as funny here. Heh.

No it wasn't.. I am sorry for overreacting.. I tend to do that when things get tough.. sorry

Awwww... missing your stars girl, but the cheer's intact πŸ˜†. Stay safe you too, Perks. 

πŸ˜†οΏΌ...You are a darling β™₯️ hope u r doing good β™₯️

✨✨✨✨ These are for you and you, alone β™₯οΈπŸ˜† and well the cheers and the wishes, is all I got for them πŸ˜†

Take care diπŸ€—β™₯️

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

No it wasn't.. I am sorry for overreacting.. I tend to do that when things get tough.. sorry

Naa. You and your colleagues take on more stress at work than anybody else in the world. Massive respect for that. All our work is secondary to that. I'll keep working on my admin tone too while it lasts. All's well. Take care. 

Originally posted by nina_share

I roll my eyes every time I think about 100M. It’s gonna be really hard especially with solo MVs coming out, the attention will shift for sure. I will keep watching BD though because it’s so so close to my heart. 

We deserve Pritam + Arijit for SidNaaz 😭😭

I’m sure sidnaaz were offered Arijit song πŸ˜­

It’s surprising to see sid solos and sana solos who hate asimanshi are congratulating them for the song as pritam and Arijit are big names and I opened their profiles only to see filth throwing at sid and sana. They are fine with Asim and Himanshi now wow

Originally posted by AWonderfulChaos

πŸ˜†οΏΌ...You are a darling β™₯️ hope u r doing good β™₯️

✨✨✨✨ These are for you and you, alone β™₯οΈπŸ˜† and well the cheers and the wishes, is all I got for them πŸ˜†

Take care diπŸ€—β™₯️

And there they are. Sana's right. Stars do make a difference πŸ˜†β€οΈπŸ€—

And there they are. Sana's right. Stars do make a difference πŸ˜†β€οΈπŸ€—

haina..πŸ˜†

✨✨ These do make things look brighterπŸ˜† 

πŸ€—

N your heartfelt note in the intro β™₯️