Anurag Basu and Prerna Sharma

surbhi1995 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys, this post is to write and express my reason for loving anupre and rooting for them inspite of weak writing and illogical plots.

1) Start of their relationship:- thank God their relationship did not start with love hate thing which is a cliche in itv and speciality of ekta kapoor.their is a ride,mean,alpha kind of make and then a bubbly girl will change him for good.

Our anupre story start with mutual respect and FRIENDSHIP.I personally love their friendship phase.

2)Anurag Basu:- the best quality of anurag is to see through prerna.He can easily conclude whether she is happy or pretending.whether it's Naveen babu track or when prerna married to someone else for him.

This is my strong belief that anurag kept fighting for pre bcoz he could see she is not happy and their is some reason behind her action.If he had seen her really happy then he would have step down the very moment.

3):-Always for eachother:- whatever they did till now in show is always for eachother.I remember anurag dialog SHE IS WITH YOU FOR METheir lamest sacrifices were for eachother only.

4)Selfish enough for their love:- I read somewhere,societal norms were made for the people's happiness but what we r witnessing is people are following societal norms at the cost of their own happiness.What will society say,this is correct/incorrect in the eyes of society.

But our anupre always prove that when it is about eachother they give a damn to society.

I will applaud prerna for this.As anurag is shown as the one who do not give much importance to society but pre did.prerna always prove that she give a damn to socity norms and rituals of it's about her love for anurag.

Show is going to start from tmrw.promos r saying. CP being the link for anupre,may be their reason for togetherness again.But I really do not want any REASON for their togetherness or love.

They love eachother without any reason.This is the beauty of their relationship.i really hope cp became an integral part of their life but not the reason to love eachother.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

well  written u summerised so well😳

sowmya2407 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice post.

And also Sneha is NOT the reason they will Love eachother they are already in love....

Sneha will get them back together....

And the story continues......😳

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sneha is not the reason they will love each other. Sneha's existence is a reminder of that love. She is the link between them, which neither can deny or forget. 

Anyway coming to anupre, this is the one reason I've really loved anupre this season. It's always been each other above society and it's norms. Prerna cared Ghanta about anurag's shaadi with komolika and walked in like a bawse lady to claim her man, albeit to take badla. (which never came😆).

Anurag cared less than Ghanta about prerna's sham of a marriage. Mind you, he would've backed off in a heartbeat if he saw she was happy. She was miserable every second, jailed because of her circumstances and he saw right through that. And he persisted. 

Again in the memory loss track, prerna held on. She even went through with an engagement while pregnant, while wearing mangalsutra and sindoor. However cringe and unbelievably stupid that was for me as a viewer, the fact remains prerna was ballsy. She didn't for a minute care what society will think of her because for her the symbols of her marriage with anurag, the one that they both believed in are far above any thing society may say. She was able to go forth with the engagement with viraj because she never really considered it a marriage. For her mangalsutra and sindoor have held meaning only when they've come from anurag. Which is why now, when Anurag has betrayed her, she has lost her attachment to and belief in these symbols too. 

One of them has always held the fort when the other has let go. It's only now in the 8 year leap that both have let go. Anurag let go of Prerna and by pushing her off the bridge forced her to let go of him. 

And Anurag's betrayal has shattered prerna and all her belief systems. 

CP will force both of them to hold on again. And there begins their new kasautii. 

Edited by hope4u - 3 years ago
sowmya2407 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Sneha is not the reason they will love each other. Sneha's existence is a reminder of that love. She is the link between them, which neither can deny or forget. 

Anyway coming to anupre, this is the one reason I've really loved anupre this season. It's always been each other above society and it's norms. Prerna cared Ghanta about anurag's shaadi with komolika and walked in like a bawse lady to claim her man, albeit to take badla. (which never came😆).

Anurag carried less than Ghanta about prerna's sham of a marriage. Mind you, he would've backed off in a heartbeat if he saw she was happy. She was miserable every second, jailed because of her circumstances and he saw right through that. And he persisted. 

Again in the memory loss track, prerna held on. She even went through with an engagement while pregnant, while wearing mangalsutra and sindoor. However cringe and unbelievably stupid that was for me as a viewer, the fact remains prerna was ballsy. She didn't for a minute care what society will think of her because for her the symbols of her marriage with anurag, the one that they both believed in are far above any thing society may say. She was able to go forth with the engagement with viraj because she never really considered it a marriage. For her mangalsutra and sindoor have held meaning only when they've come from anurag. Which is why now, when Anurag has betrayed her, she has lost her attachment to and believe in these symbols too. 

One of them has always held the fort when the other has let go. It's only now in the 8 year leap that both have let go. Anurag let go of Prerna and by pushing her off the bridge forced her to let go of him. 

And Anurag's betrayal has shattered prerna and all her belief systems. 

CP will force both of them to hold on again. And there begins their new kasautii. 

@bold: The absolute truth.

As usual very well.articulated post hope.🤗