Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

OMG!!! YAY!!! Another installment of dual VMs!!! This is a fantastic song and it fit Suvan so well! I noticed that you match scenes well with the lyrics. Also the video was slowed down to match the music made it so dreamy! Awesome work πŸ‘πŸΌ You are super talented! β€οΈ Also I didn't even know that this song had a male version...it was really good! 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: alina.b

OMG!!! YAY!!! Another installment of dual VMs!!! This is a fantastic song and it fit Suvan so well! I noticed that you match scenes well with the lyrics. Also the video was slowed down to match the music made it so dreamy! Awesome work πŸ‘πŸΌ You are super talented! β€οΈ Also I didn't even know that this song had a male version...it was really good! 

haha, me too...i only heard of the female probably when the trailer was released or something...i didn't watch the movie but i have heard good reviews about it..

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

haha, me too...i only heard of the female probably when the trailer was released or something...i didn't watch the movie but i have heard good reviews about it..

I've seen the movie...It's pretty good but the ML is kinda a jerk and fat-shames his wife all the time but that is what the movie is about 

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What are you doing Meena J ? Another wonderful soul stirring song, another favourite of mine. 

For a singer who grew up learning traditional Bengali music songs like these are once in a blue moon because the rest are headache and not music . So, my favourite couple in one of my favourite songs....lots of love for making this.

I love this perspectives btw

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Beautiful VM

I like this song

Songs and scenes fitted well❀️

Suits SuVan 😍😍😍 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing vms Meena!πŸ‘

They are beautiful 

The lyrics and scenes go hand in handπŸ‘πŸΌ

Lovely editing❀️

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Super duper awesome Meena!!!😍

The scenes, the song, our Suvan, everything looks so pure and heartfelt! Like not kidding, the song suits our pair more than the org pair! 

I feel at peace with my own mind! Perhaps my most favourite VM from your side till date!

P.S I was requested a VM on this song too but looking at this masterpiece I ain't sure if I could or should! You've just taken it to a whole new level! Brilliant again!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Your VMs are really beautiful Meena

Another good one.

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Meena- It is a very  touching song and your VMs are at another level now. Keep it up!πŸ‘