Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Overall (in terms of movie in its entirety + performance)

Kedarnath

Detective Byomkesh Bakshi

Kai Po Che

I haven't seen Chichore and Dhoni.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Sonchiriya 

Byomkesh Bakshi

Chhichhore 

Kai Po Che

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Byomkesh Bakshi is also one of his best works

The film was amazing overall IMO

The direction, the cinematography , and the performances were so good

Guinea thumbnail

Ms Dhoni 

Bymokesh 

Sonchidiya 

Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Character-Mansoor

Movie-Chichore❤️

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My favs

KPC & Byomkesh Bakshy

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Special mention: Mansoor ❤️

Films: Kedarnath

Chicchore

MS Dhoni

Byomkesh Bakshi

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

In terms of performance, Dhoni beats all his other movies. The movie stands out because of Sushant's acting.

But in terms of pure cinema:

Chhichhore

Sonchiriya

Kai Po Che

Byombkesh Bakshi

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I have liked all his movies except Drive and Raabta.. SDR was okay in a way it was written/directed/made. He did what he was supposed to do in it.

However If we go my the overall performance it has to be DHoni.. One of the best biographies done till date.. There were flaws in storytelling and direction, however the convincing act put forward by this guy is what made this movie sail and soar.

Kai Po Che is love.. Noway wyou feel that the actors are novice and from TVbackground(the way its looked down upon). All three were great in the movie.. But Ishaan ..Ishan broke made my heart sore and at the same time broke it.. The portrayal is done so naturally.. His dreams his ambitions.. his excitement is everything I could relate to then as a 21 year old.. And the last scene made me a crying ball then.. and probably will make me a mess now as well..

Again Byomekesh is my next favourite.. There was no lacking from the actor's side.. There were some aspects that could have been bettered with good direction though..

Purely on acting basis.. I liked Sonichidiya 

And Kedarnath.. Mansoor reminded me of Manav.. (Mansoor was better directed :) )..who was such a vulnerable character.. a guy who knows the girl is out of your league and still falls in love..does everything in his being to protect her.. and also stays away from her..thinking thats what is good for her.. The scene that has stuck with me is when Sara's character(dont rem the name) stands outside in the rain to seek his one look and then his love overtakes him and he carries her simply in the rain to her house.. Sushant was phenomenal in that one.. And the last scene where he dies.. and the way he just conveys through his eyes that this was it for us.. it was just this for us.. is so heartbreaking.. it was an expression which lasted for a sec..but he conveyed it all.. 

Sushant forte as per me were characters revolving around sports.. conviction..ambition and also the ones which were extremely emotional and vulnerable.. He could make you smile and cry.. DIl Bechara wont be his best.. that is for sure.. 

Being a Sushant's fan I would not say Chichore was his best..Chichorre was what it was because of the entire cast and crew..the director and the screenplay..Specially the boys gang.. the chemistry between SUshant and VArun in their young days is a firecracker.. Must watch movie.. That is an overall package