Posted: 3 years ago

I thought he was for another talent huntImage

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diasingh2

BW fans: Nepotism is worst. Nepo-kids are so bad. We hate them😡

Also BW fans: Let's see which Nepo-kid is partying with whom? 😉

lol. I don't think people care about starkids partying? People only cared because Karan was there and mainly because of circumstances around sushant. And of all the starkids, Ranbir and alia are the least uninteresting of the lot. 

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And the article is here🤣

Couldn't even last a day without playing victim card, poor soul why people bash him god only knows. 🥺My heart goes to this innocent pitiful soul, who is always misunderstood 😭

I knew something like this will happen, first provoke and then play victim card. This shameless person thrive on publicity be it good or bad, how dare anyone else take that from him.

Like Aloo he could have asked Neetu Ji to crop him out, but no, he wanted to play victim card.

He and his cronies are the most annoying people in Bollywood 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

1. So SKJ has always been on Karan’s Payroll? No wonder all the negative articles on others especially Deepika and SLB. 

2. Alia was there but cropped out? Like everyone guessed. 

It is possible that she wasn’t there at all and KJo’s PR is just using her name as an excuse.  It is also possible she was there and asked for her picture to be cropped out because she wants to seem like she’s laying low. It is also possible Neetu cropped her out because ... well, Mahesh Bhatt has been in the news for all the wrong reasons lately and how will the Bhatts’ reputation affect Neetu’s opinions?Everyone in this group is very image conscious 

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

I thought he was for another talent huntImage

This was ought to happen sooner or later, not at all surprising.

Afterall if not the Messiah of nepo-products, then who else will launch and look after them.

I hope this guy atleast borrow some luck from his granddad(because expecting acting chops, will only result in disappointment), he wouldn't like ending up like his maternal uncle who keeping getting relaunched every few years and is still flop. Even Chinese products have more guarantee than his uncle😆

briahna thumbnail

don't worry, even if kjo hires big b grandson, he might turn out a floppy like his beta abhishek. no matter how hard industrywaale will try, if he doesn't have it, he will be floppy and nothing more.

actually it will be good.....us forum waale will have a blast mocking him.

so all good....😆

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: reel_real

And the article is here🤣

Couldn't even last a day without playing victim card, poor soul why people bash him god only knows. 🥺My heart goes to this innocent pitiful soul, who is always misunderstood 😭

I knew something like this will happen, first provoke and then play victim card. This shameless person thrive on publicity be it good or bad, how dare anyone else take that from him.

Like Aloo he could have asked Neetu Ji to crop him out, but no, he wanted to play victim card.

He and his cronies are the most annoying people in Bollywood 

Exactly. 

I had written something similar in yday’s thread. 

Yesterday’s article was a step to play victim about how he was being trolled.

Neetu could have posted pictures without him just like Alia but they deliberately chose to post his picture while monitoring the comments. Lo and behold this article drops today by none other than SKJ. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

It is possible that she wasn’t there at all and KJo’s PR is just using her name as an excuse.  It is also possible she was there and asked for her picture to be cropped out because she wants to seem like she’s laying low. It is also possible Neetu cropped her out because ... well, Mahesh Bhatt has been in the news for all the wrong reasons lately and how will the Bhatts’ reputation affect Neetu’s opinions?Everyone in this group is very image conscious 

She’s not the one to miss this. 

Lockdown rules haven’t applied to her in the past anyway so I don’t think she missed it. She might be the one taking pictures. 

In couple of days articles will start coming out about how Alia has been affected. Kjo has already started the foundation. They will run with it. 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

1. So SKJ has always been on Karan’s Payroll? No wonder all the negative articles on others especially Deepika and SLB. 

2. Alia was there but cropped out? Like everyone guessed. 

Did KJO's PR dragged Aloo into it🤣

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kitne PALTU jurnos palke baitha hai yeh SAAANP ..... 

lagta hai yiska income ka aadha hissa to PR mein hi jaata hoga.