Tujhko Shiddat Se Chahun (Chapter 5 - Page 4)

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Tujhko Shiddat Se Chahun 

Chapter One

Vishwanathan Iyer was the trusted accountant of PSR International since the past thirty years so despite the advent of auditors, the late Om Prakash Bhalla, who had been the MD of the company till the time of his death, two years ago, had handed him the responsibility of preparing and keeping a check on financial statements for the company.

Vishwanathan or Vishwa, as Om Prakash would fondly address him, had always been diligent. However, despite the fact that he had stayed up all last night preparing the same, it had slipped his mind to bring his USB pen to office in which his daughter had saved the statement, resulting in the twenty four years old, current MD, son of deceased Om Prakash, Raman Kumar Bhalla giving him an ultimatum in front of the entire staff.

"Get me the financial statement in the next one hour or get ready to be fired. Bloody old man."

Raman dashed off to his cabin, leaving behind a profusely sweating Vishwa who fret over being fired if he failed to provide the financial statement at such a short notice. He slumped onto the chair right behind him, staring into oblivion, aghast at Raman's disregard of him.

Years before he became the Managing Director of his father's company, Raman would play in Vishwanathan's lap, relishing sweet treats from the man who he would call Uncle. Those memories seemed to have become buried in Raman's subconscious as he treated the aging man with complete indifference as if his existence made no difference. Yet, Vishwa stuck onto the job despite his ill health because he had two grown up daughters who he had to marry off.

Vishwanathan looked around to see if he could request a younger employee to drop by his place and quickly grab the USB but Raman had employed important tasks to everyone. Vishwa held his head in frustration and cursed his severe leg pain which restricted him from moving around much.

Meanwhile in his cabin, Raman grew impatient for the financial statement as he needed it to analyse what aspects of the company provided the best return on investment. He repeatedly glanced at his wrist watch, getting angrier at Vishwanathan for being incompetent. He dialled the intercom and asked Vishwa to reach his cabin immediately, as he bounced his leg up and down in impatience.

Vishwanathan hesitantly knocked at the door, fearing Raman had typed up his resignation. But he hastily told him to take a seat, placing his laptop in front of Vishwa in which Excel was open.

"Come on, get started with the statement. Make it from scratch. Stop wasting my time."

Vishwanathan nodded his head, fearful of making a mistake on the laptop but Raman did not have a bother in the world. Having the financial statement in front of himself mattered so much to him that he did not even care that Vishwa struggled with technology.

The old man began creating the statement when a knock on the door broke his concentration. Raman scratched his forehead in irritation and barked at the closed door, gesturing Vishwanathan to carry on

"Come in!"

A young lady, aged no more than twenty three stepped foot into the cabin and witnessing her angelic beauty seemed to work as a cooling balm on Raman's burning temper. Lost in a trance upon witnessing her serenity, he asked in a rather gentle tone; stunning Vishwa

"May I know your name?"

The lady's demeanour was professional like as she stood with a serious face, albeit wearing a white chooridar, as though in the garb of an angel

"I'm Ishita Iyer, the daughter of your accountant, Mr. Vishwanathan Iyer and I've come to hand this USB to him."

Ishita handed her father the USB

"I'm sorry Appa, I'd forgotten to give it to you in the morning. I'll leave now."

She left the cabin as Vishwanathan forwarded the USB pen to Raman, not at all anticipating what he would say next

"I want to marry your daughter Vishwa."

Hi everyone. Hope you're well? Started a new story. Would be nice if you gave it some love. Thank you. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail

INDEX

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Edited by UmeraTariq - 3 years ago
Divya5star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Unres soon eagerly waiting 

Interesting start

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very beautiful update please update the next part to know what will be Mr Iyer’s reaction now 

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Interesting story.

I happen to belong to this profession .

Actually such ppl are there in most companies .Old ,loyal n a  confidant.

Me iyer has got the burden of getting his daughters married .

But such a brilliant man would obviously have daughters who are professionals themselves .

That’s how they bring up their daughters .

Under what basis did Raman assume that mr iyer’s daughter would be ready to marry him ?

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome updt

Updt the next part soon..and would like to know his reaction.

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: divancute

Awesome updt

Updt the next part soon..and would like to know his reaction.

Thank you so much. 😊

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyal

A very beautiful update please update the next part to know what will be Mr Iyer’s reaction now 

Thank you so much. 😊❤️

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Tujhko Shiddat Se Chahun

Chapter Two

The colour of Vishwanathan's face seems to fade as Raman's words register in his ears. Understanding from Vishwa's silence that something is fishy, Raman blackmails him of making him redundant, once again, and the scared Vishwanathan gives in without a word of discussion with his daughter who does not even know the guy

"Ok Sir."

Raman smiles widely and takes the USB from Vishwa's hand, telling him to leave.

Vishwanathan staggered out of the overjoyed Raman's cabin who came out a few minutes later and announced that everyone was allowed to go home as he was really happy, and in no mood to spend the day at work.

The employees dispersed one by one as Vishwa stood glued to his place, unable to comprehend how he would explain to Ishita, who was already engaged, that he had now fixed her alliance with his boss in the pressure of being thrown out of work.

Whilst Vishwanathan was in a dilemma, Raman was rejoicing and he headed to a sweet shop straight away to buy mithai on the occasion of his alliance being fixed. After all, he had to share the big news with his mother. Her wish to see her son getting married would finally come true.

Raman was ecstatic and he beamed with joy as he entered his mansion, tightly hugging his mother Toshi, who was resting on her arm chair. She lovingly ruffled her child like son's hair, knowing the reason behind his happiness fully well

"Mere bache ki hasrat poori hogayi. Aakhir khaar woh mil hi gayi jisse harr kisi mein tarashta phirta tha. Laa, barfi, ek duje ka muh meetha karein."

(Your wish has finally been fulfilled. You have finally found the woman of your dreams. Come on, give me the sweet, let's celebrate the occasion.)

The mother-son shared the same piece of barfi, celebrating the happy occasion unaware of the havoc back at the house of the young woman who they were so excited to bring home as the daughter in law of the family.

Back at the Iyer Residence, Vishwa dialled Ishita's fiancee Abhimanyu's number with trembling hands to tell him that he was breaking off the alliance. Fear and reluctance were evident from his tone as the shocked Ishita stood right behind him, unable to understand why her alliance was being broken off without her knowledge. Abhimanyu tried to protest but Vishwanathan was helpless. He put the phone down to turn around to see Ishita glaring at him as he stole sights.

Ishita's mother Madhavi and younger sister, Mihika, sat at the dining table, as Madhavi questioned her husband the reason for this drastic step that was seemingly destroying Ishita's peace of mind

"Apne haalaton ke aage majboor hoon main. Mujhe yeh dhamki di gayi hai ke agar maine Ishita ki shaadi usse naa karwai toh woh mujhe naukri se nikaal dega. Shauk nahi hai mujhe apni bachi ki khushiyan kurbaan karneka. Magar main chahte hui bhi manna nahi kar sakta. Ghar meri aamdani pe hi toh chalta hai."

(I'm helpless due to my circumstances. I've been threatened that if I don't marry Ishita off to him, he will throw me out of the job. I have no fondness of sacrificing my child's happiness. But I cannot refuse, even if I want to. After all, the house runs on my income.)

Ishita was unclear who her father was talking about

"Aap kiski baat kar rahein hain Appa?"

(Who are you referring to, Dad?)

"Apne MD, Raman Kumar Bhalla ki, jisne aaj tujhe office mein dekha."

(I'm talking about the MD of the company, Raman Kumar Bhalla, who saw you at office today.)

As his name reached her ears, Ishita felt disgusted at his audacity to use her father's weakness against him. She went over to her father and held his hands, promising herself that Raman Bhalla would have to deal with the same powerlessness upon marriage with her.

Vishwa blessed his daughter as she wiped an unshed tear settled in the duct of her eye.

Waiting to read your responses to the second chapter. Thank you. ❤️

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome 

Interesting 

Update soon