Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

RB is complex and mysterious character... no one could detect his intense , no one could trace his motive .. for some he would be villain , for some he may hero .. KP's this smile is expressive .. it is like jeet ki khushi... i dont think this is evil , otherwise. they would give him black suit (where he already shoot in black) ., why only Red and white...  ekta's show mai color ka bohot sareee meaning hote hai and This bajaj is completely is portraying only red and white... i guess first time they are promoting red bajaj ...

in last phase Ksg bajaj wore red ekdam last episode , isse pehle never .. aur woh us waqt red pehne the when he was completely in love , redeemed and pure white... 

so agar they are going with color symbol, still now he is white ..

KP again and again mentioning ERI - KP chemistry , Shipping Hashtag ...in montage bajaj with red dupatta in middle of AP .. so agar RB neg hote hai completely like komo , why he will mention then about chemistry .. KSG IV never mentioned about Prerish's togetherness or chemistry .. it was about only RB centric , and that bajaj we got only RB's feelings , RB's action.. not prerish's .. but KP is mentioning about couple chemistry .. agar kuch na hai toh why he will? 

so before assuming evil , i will wait for the episode airing. aur agar RB neg bhi hote hai , uska aisa redemption dikhate hai CV kay lead se bhi jeyada mahan woh najar atee hai ... so lets see... 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think it's smile here that's confusing the whole thing. Not sure if it's deliberate or a random shot picked up for the montage. Everything from clothes to arrangement makes sense, but the smile confuses me so much. Its off. Other montages made more sense to me personally than this one. Rightly said must wait for episodes. 

gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

RB is complex and mysterious character... no one could detect his intense , no one could trace his motive .. for some he would be villain , for some he may hero .. KP's this smile is expressive .. it is like jeet ki khushi... i dont think this is evil , otherwise. they would give him black suit (where he already shoot in black) ., why only Red and white...  ekta's show mai color ka bohot sareee meaning hote hai and This bajaj is completely is portraying only red and white... i guess first time they are promoting red bajaj ...

in last phase Ksg bajaj wore red ekdam last episode , isse pehle never .. aur woh us waqt red pehne the when he was completely in love , redeemed and pure white... 

KP again and again mentioning ERI - KP chemistry , Shipping Hashtag ... red dupatta on bajaj .. so agar RB neg hote hai completely like komo , why he will mention then about chemistry .. KSG IV never mentioned about Prerish's togetherness or chemistry .. it was about only RB centric , and that bajaj we got only RB's feelings , RB's action.. not prerish's .. but KP is mentioning about couple chemistry .. agar kuch na hai toh why he will? 

so before assuming evil , i will wait for the episode airing. aur agar RB neg bhi hote hai , uska aisa redemption dikhate hai CV kay lead se bhi jeyada mahan woh najar atee hai ... so lets see... 

I agree ...there wil be a lot of twists n retwists but Bajaj is here to stay.....remb : As long as Bajaj is alive Prerna is alive '..! He is her shield and the ultimate winner...🤞

Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

KP again and again mentioning ERI - KP chemistry , Shipping Hashtag ... red dupatta on bajaj .. so agar RB neg hote hai completely like komo , why he will mention then about chemistry .. KSG IV never mentioned about Prerish's togetherness or chemistry .. it was about only RB centric , and that bajaj we got only RB's feelings , RB's action.. not prerish's .. but KP is mentioning about couple chemistry .. agar kuch na hai toh why he will? 

its not about being evil. We know that He's been redeemed. That phase1 was actually his redemption track hence that white saree Pallu used flying over him though it was cringy.🙄 He's a grey char n as KSG's RB said, " maine apni life me sirf ek baat sikhi hai...jo accha lage use haasil karlo...by hook or by crook."

He can ho to any extent to have his woman back in his life when he knows that she won't get the respect n love that she deserves from those who she considers as her own. Bus yeh kaafi torturing hoga to see. That's it. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunita1986

its not about being evil. We know that He's been redeemed. That phase1 was actually his redemption track hence that white saree Pallu used flying over him though it was cringy.🙄 He's a grey char n as KSG's RB said, " maine apni life me sirf ek baat sikhi hai...jo accha lage use haasil karlo...by hook or by crook."

He can ho to any extent to have his woman back in his life when he knows that she won't get the respect n love that she deserves from those who she considers as her own. Bus yeh kaafi torturing hoga to see. That's it. 

yeah tabtak tha jabtak he dint understand the real meaning of love... toh ek biggest redemption hui hai , so i dont think CV anytime soon will make him negative .. it will happen when preyu will be udi udi jayee to anurag .. tabhi .. and woh apne haton se anu pre ko milake gayeee hai , bapas woh tabhi ayee the jab prerna was in extreme level danger.. jeyada se jeyada RB ko anurag ka motive shahed pata honge . kinda like woh car stunt .. anurag ka bewkufi pehlei RB ko pata hoga , and he will let it be happen .. like opportunity ayega and he will use it .. but ageee jake khud pre ko harm karne ka planning banayega for getting back prerna , i dont think so .. aeise chindi chap wala stunt kay liye agar KP show sign karega i dont think so .. phirbhi ka pata kuch bhi ho sakte hai . but i doubt this will happen .. RB tabhi scene mai neg ayega jab prerna will do EMA again 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

I agree ...there wil be a lot of twists n retwists but Bajaj is here to stay.....remb : As long as Bajaj is alive Prerna is alive '..! He is her shield and the ultimate winner...🤞

Yes This prerna may not  love him , but bajaj will be always there for her .. Bajaj is prerna's protector in this season , atleast from now... 

and as per Twist , i guess , Sneha- RB ka connection they would show .. it is not like chupake rakkhe hai RB ..kuch toh they will give connection .. woh bridge stunt nah , i dont think so 

Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes This prerna may not  love him , but bajaj will be always there for her .. Bajaj is prerna's protector in this season , atleast from now... 

and as per Twist , i guess , Sneha- RB ka connection they would show .. it is not like chupake rakkhe hai RB ..kuch toh they will give connection .. woh bridge stunt nah , i dont think so 

There is difference between this season and S1. In this season all the characters have been shown to go to any extremes to have their love in their life. The previous montage shared meant love as they had dupatta in the background n there was love in RB's eyes but in this one background doesn't suggest that. The smile is not at all cute it's sinister n is deliberately done. There will be differences n misunderstanding between Prerna n Rishabh as this is entirely their journey now. PreRish will happen but thodi judaai or sehni h abhi to.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunita1986

There is difference between this season and S1. In this season all the characters have been shown to go to any extremes to have their love in their life. The previous montage shared meant love as they had dupatta in the background n there was love in RB's eyes but in this one background doesn't suggest that. The smile is not at all cute it's sinister n is deliberately done. There will be differences n misunderstanding between Prerna n Rishabh as this is entirely their journey now. PreRish will happen but thodi judaai or sehni h abhi to.

i am not talking about s1 re.. isi season ka baat karing .. but s1 route pe honge yeah khud parth eri told in iv at mom's launch party when ksg was back .. and isss show mai kachra is always here and there , and we have to bear cv's kachra .. so lets see.. abhi kay liye bajaj is back ..toh hopefully they will give proper track him now. be it neg or positive

neg honge toh bhi no prb , uska redemption iss hartak tagda hai kay sabse khas and mahan bana dega usko .. everything will happen with justification

aur positive honge toh bhi alag andaj mai . 

aur 1 sal se judaui hi toh sehe rahi hoon bajju kay liye .. thodaa aur hi sahi ... sehen kar lenge milke as usual . nei toh chorke dusre forum mai tapking.. ðŸ˜Ž..toh tu aja udhar kal jo suggest ki thi .. i am there as well as 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i

am not talking about s1 re.. isi season ka baat karing .. but s1 route pe honge yeah khud parth eri told in iv at mom's launch party when ksg was back .. and isss show mai kachra is always here and there , and we have to bear cv's kachra .. so lets see.. abhi kay liye bajaj is back ..toh hopefully they will give proper track him now. be it neg or positive

neg honge toh bhi no prb , uska redemption iss hartak tagda hai kay sabse khas and mahan bana dega usko .. everything will happen with justification

aur positive honge toh bhi alag andaj mai . 

aur 1 sal se judaui hi toh sehe rahi hoon bajju kay liye .. thodaa aur hi sahi ... sehen kar lenge milke as usual . nei toh chorke dusre forum mai tapking.. ðŸ˜Ž..toh tu aja udhar kal jo suggest ki thi .. i am there as well as 

Sry but I think I missed this imp iv u mentioned here where Parth n Erica said it's going to be on s1 route...I saw they calling it s3..n everyone saying it's a new story even RR said it's completely different n even the character is different....do u mind sharing the iv link pls...

Originally posted by: hope4u

Has he been given a brief to look a little evil and sinister?? 

Whatever it is, pehle kasautii bola Bajaj ko, abhi twist.. 3 more days till telecast starts, what else will he be called? 

I found that expression funny though ðŸ˜†.

Like evil sinister expression dene ko bola but came out something different.