New SP montage Of Mr Bajaj With Anurag Prerna - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

It's not a smile as per me πŸ˜† Sinister or calculated.This way we pose for passport photos. 

Ok. All said and done. I am annoyed komo baby isnt there in any of the montagesπŸ˜’ 

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago

Originally posted by pallawi1803

Sry but I think I missed this imp iv u mentioned here where Parth n Erica said it's going to be on s1 route...I saw they calling it s3..n everyone saying it's a new story even RR said it's completely different n even the character is different....do u mind sharing the iv link pls...

I made this thread when the IV came.. toh you could read all comments and IV, in which context  we said this is in s1 route. Ha RR's IV in recent aye hai , and he is right , both seasons are diff, story diff..

but as per me, main gist they dint change at all which they already showed.. character , character's arch, situation everything, they are running in s1 route but in twisted way . now it is upto on us , how we want to see or understand. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5156327

Originally posted by Sunita1986

Reaction Ajeeb nhi hai...wohi honewala h jiska dar tha 🀦🀦 Ab ML ko redeem karne ke liye kisi ke sar pe to thikra phodna h na..Sorry for the language thoughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

See the bridge in the background πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣

Originally posted by AmirAryan

Story of this show will be more Ajeeb πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜†

it  looks like they wanted a pic of KP with smile in that red suit, might have checked all photos
yeh off screen smile wala pic mila hoga as he is out of that red suit when this PS was made , toh chipkaoed in montage  .. it's more of KP's  off screen expression than Bajaj's I think 

sinister winister jaisa kuch nahin lag raha hai mujhe .. it's seems an off screen pic used here , point is to show how Bajaj is right there πŸ˜Ž

Edited by munnihyderabad - 3 years ago

This time duptta will fall on Rishabh πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ 

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

it  looks like they wanted a pic of KP with smile in that red suit, might have checked all photos
yeh off screen smile wala pic mila hoga as he is out of that red suit when this PS was made , toh chipkaoed in montage  .. it's more of KP's  off screen expression than Bajaj's I think 

sinister winister jaisa kuch nahin lag raha hai mujhe .. it's seems an off screen pic used here , point is to show how Bajaj is right there πŸ˜Ž

True. Even if it’s trying to look sinister, it’s not coming across. 

I am looking forward  for episode to air. I m sure Bajaj has a solid role this time in prerna's life. 

Originally posted by Transference

True. Even if it’s trying to look sinister, it’s not coming across. 

exactly and sinister look dene ko bola toh he would have given that,
but I feel this is last minute hush hush photoshop , they wanted  a smile Pic of Bajaj , toh they picked it up

Originally posted by _NINA_

I am looking forward  for episode to air. I m sure Bajaj has a solid role this time in prerna's life. 

Yeah, after the leap, the incidents prove this.

• Prerna's sudden excitement when Bajaj called her
  • The montage of mohabbat ki nayi Kasautii
  • Sneha... Sneha Rishabh Bajaj... The one who will bound together PreRish
  • So much of Promotion of RB and a lot more.

Whatever anyone says, Rishabh Bajaj is here to stay, to get what he deserves, the love of Prerna, Prerna Sharma Bajaj.

I am also excited for the episodes to air 3 more days ...

Edited by MishtiNew - 3 years ago