Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Neetu lost her hubby recently. It's nice that people check up on her and celebrate her birthday. All those who are trolling can go take a hike. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

What do they expect him to do? Hole up inside his room? Even if he was affected by all this trolling, he wouldn't cry 24/7 about it

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

We can accuse KJo of all the things he should rightfully be held accountable for but this is just ridiculous. Whatever he might be, he didn't commit some massive crime to not have the freedom to live his life without receiving death threats. Death threats do not fall under trolling. So many of the comments I've seen are really stepping the boundary. Uske movies mat dekho. Khatam. The audience has the power to not accept their work and bring change.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

What do they expect him to do? Hole up inside his room? Even if he was affected by all this trolling, he wouldn't cry 24/7 about it

Don't they say this to people who suffers from depression as well? " haas to rahi hai, phir depressed kab thi"

KJo ain't saint but these trolls won't budge till people they despise commit suicide as well.

Then they'd all go, " arre 're re! Bohout bura huya. Damn you trolls "

1st troll then show all these fake dramatic concern, that's the norm of todays.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maha15

Isnt this boring now--KJ topics

quite intersting is this topic

Meet the new Viceroy of Nepal -Her highness- the Chinese ambassador Yanqi.

second chinese colony 

oh yea, she really becoming very powerful in Nepal......calling shots in the government, meeting with top officials whenever she pleases.......they have even made mandarin compulsory in Nepalese schools.... and it was her suggestion to ban all Indian Media channels in Nepal from today onwards

GumGum thumbnail

When this song just released I imagined Kjo bathing in a bathtub, rubbing foam on his body and singing the tabah ho gaye line over and over again.

GumGum thumbnail

Agastya looks like that other Sonu ki tatti guy Sunny Singh.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cookies..

We can accuse KJo of all the things he should rightfully be held accountable for but this is just ridiculous. Whatever he might be, he didn't commit some massive crime to not have the freedom to live his life without receiving death threats. Death threats do not fall under trolling. So many of the comments I've seen are really stepping the boundary. Uske movies mat dekho. Khatam. The audience has the power to not accept their work and bring change.

Alia is being sl ut shamed, getting rape threats and death threats.....she disables the comments....and people are making fun of her....some were saying ki there are 10% of those who are trolling ....OMG...do u realize that those 10% must be thousands of comments.....and the 26 year old girl shuts off her comments....and u have to snicker about that....I mean come on....rape threats...and she is supposed to read them??😳...I mean people call Kjo mean?? He is not even 1% mean of what some of these trolls say.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Alia is being sl ut shamed, getting rape threats and death threats.....she disables the comments....and people are making fun of her....some were saying ki there are 10% of those who are trolling ....OMG...do u realize that those 10% must be thousands of comments.....and the 26 year old girl shuts off her comments....and u have to snicker about that....I mean come on....rape threats...and she is supposed to read them??😳...I mean people call Kjo mean?? He is not even 1% mean of what some of these trolls say.

oh but apparently they deserve all that coz they are directly responsible for sushanth...

Ppl Really have this god complex and tend to behave like vigilantes out to avenge someone...as if they are Batman or bacchan from the 70s movies ... All this while neatly absolving themselves of the part they played  ...bravo

let the police do their job and if u really hate kjo/aliaa don’t watch their films and ignore them...what is with revelling in seeing them break? And that too getting all ur evidence from articles and talk shows which u urself swore not to take seriously after what happened to sushanth...

But we will readily believe all negative press abt ppl we don’t like πŸ‘Œ

No one deserves that Unless they have committed a crime. 

Edited by pathaka - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

No one deserves that Unless they have committed a crime. 

Stealing Film roles or backbiting on KWK doesnt count ?? I was told it did πŸ˜†