Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

My response was Nothing about mistrust but the condescending attitude with which it all started (not you) . 

Like I said People don’t ask questions to understand but only to respond. It’s one up. ...

My refusal to answer was to not further these “expert in Nepal politics” folks. Not the place to discuss politics anyway. ..,

Pashupatinath Temple appointed South Indian Priests. ..,

I am fully aware of what China is doing and is capable of doing....

Atleast ours don’t play BW songs 🤣 and concoct love stories. The kind of news people here seem to follow ....

In fact, my parents had visited Nepal for Pashupati Nath Darshan. They were pleasantly surprised that the priest spoke in their language. 

May be Corona had many people to loose sense between right and wrong. In India during lockdown, many states stopped people from outside their state at the border. Only those people who did not show symptoms were taken in. Nepal could have done the same, instead of blaming India.

Also, Indian media going hyper on character assassination of the leader of a sovereign country. We can oppose Oli’s views on India. But do we have to take this route? Do we like another country people saying such things to Modi? Then why are we doing that without substantial evidence, just with hearsay? (It is a comment on that lady’s character too). Let us play by fair rules. 

I just hope, better sense prevails with time.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

In fact, my parents had visited Nepal for Pashupati Nath Darshan. They were pleasantly surprised that the priest spoke in their language. 

May be Corona had many people to loose sense between right and wrong. In India during lockdown, many states stopped people from outside their state at the border. Only those people who did not show symptoms were taken in. Nepal could have done the same, instead of blaming India.

Also, Indian media going hyper on character assassination of the leader of a sovereign country. We can oppose Oli’s views on India. But do we have to take this route? Do we like another country people saying such things to Modi? Then why are we doing that without substantial evidence, just with hearsay? (It is a comment on that lady’s character too). Let us play by fair rules. 

I just hope, better sense prevails with time.

Oli is annoying fker. He spoke of the benefits of having turmeric and that Nepali people cannot get Corona since we eat a lot of it . I cannot even begin how mad this makes me. We call him Nepali Trump. 😆

But his affair story was amusing. He definitely is having an affair but not with the Chinese lady but someone we know. It’s kind of an open secret amongst Nepalese. 

As for blaming India, cases in Nepal rose after migrant workers from India returned home (duh!!) so they are trying to divert the attention from their failure to India. Nobody believes this idiocy.

There was a protest with proper social distancing and masks by Nepali Youth against Oli for not providing proper plan to reopen and wasting precious month to come up with one. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
'Lord Ram is Nepali, Not Indian': Nepal PM Oli's Comments Stoke Controversy 😂