Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Am I the only one who is sad reading this for more than one reason 😒

No matter how we discuss the show and characters but it's restricted to that. I don't know how true this article is, if there is even a hint of truth, I wish him well irrespective of the fact that he continues to play Anurag or takes a break. I hope his work makes him feel better and there is no need of a break. Or if he really needs to he must. It's his choice. 

Times are bad and affecting almost every life. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Sach. If this is true, may god give him strength and he emerges stronger than ever..😊 

I cud feel something is troubling him n it's since last yr..whatever it is..hope he is back in action soon. Very soon..☺️

yaah all the best to him ..👍🏼

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Best Wishes for Parth ...hope he is back in action soon.

and Yay for focus on Prerish ❤️

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wishing more power and strength to Parth. Mental peace is very important for anyone’s sanity. It’s important that he stays strong and comes back with full force. 

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Finally ekta is gonna start Prerish story. Good for her

get well soon PS

Edited by forbidden - 3 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Best wishes to Parth , be strong and come back soon dude !

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

high time we want prerish 

komo may kill anu in the show. s1 apu murder track jaisa 

LMAO ....😆

BP track’s start and continuity depends on Parth/Anurag’s presence .... that’s some Power I must say 😎😆

The guy is solely holding the fort else Ekta would have started the BP track last year itself ... 

Anyways ...I won’t be surprised if the guy tomorrow is back on toes and shooting 😆 , one dedicated professional banda he is  , And if he has indeed taken a break , He has shot enough in the starting days to collect good bank  .... even more than Erica 😛

...they really can’t keep Anurag away from the screen (for obvious reasons 😆)

Rest I love the impact this new guy on the block has created .... Well done Parth !!👏

sowmya2407 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

LMAO ....😆

BP track’s start and continuity depends on Parth/Anurag’s presence .... that’s some Power I must say 😎😆

The guy is solely holding the fort else Ekta would have started the BP track last year itself ... 

Anyways ...I won’t be surprised if the guy tomorrow is back on toes and shooting 😆 , one dedicated professional banda he is  , And if he has indeed taken a break , He has shot enough in the starting days to collect good bank  .... even more than Erica 😛

Rest I love the impact this new guy on the block has created .... Well done Parth !!👏

Very well said RS!

As fas as I have seen him he has always been very positive, didn't give any kind of importance to people talking shit and just did his work in every possible worst outcome till now.

And I know and hope he continues being positive, strong and hardworking always!!!

rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

LMAO ....😆

The guy who finished shoot despite an injury that left him not being able to walk will definitely shoot if required! That much faith I have in parth and his professionalism! 

Baaki, I completely agree with everything you’ve said, BP track getting importance depends on parth not shooting as much. He has worked really hard for the past 2 years to create this much of impact! 

Also, I think we’re underestimating parth’s mind strength, he’s gone through a lot in the past and came out fine. I’m sure he’ll bounce back if he did indeed decide to take a break.