Parth Samthaan to take a break from Kzk2? - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by RollingStones

LMAO ....😆

BP track’s start and continuity depends on Parth/Anurag’s presence .... that’s some Power I must say 😎😆

The guy is solely holding the fort else Ekta would have started the BP track last year itself ... 

Anyways ...I won’t be surprised if the guy tomorrow is back on toes and shooting 😆 , one dedicated professional banda he is  , And if he has indeed taken a break , He has shot enough in the starting days to collect good bank  .... even more than Erica 😛

...they really can’t keep Anurag away from the screen (for obvious reasons 😆)

Rest I love the impact this new guy on the block has created .... Well done Parth !!👏

It is impossible to ignore or avoid Anurag Basu as it has been portrayed by parth samthaan.

Originally posted by opsora2090

I will be super happy if the track will base on Sneha RB .. sneha ka first pata bajju ko milna chiye 

Kitna achha hota agar sneha Ruhi ko bana dete 😔

Originally posted by RollingStones

LMAO ....😆

BP track’s start and continuity depends on Parth/Anurag’s presence .... that’s some Power I must say 😎😆

The guy is solely holding the fort else Ekta would have started the BP track last year itself ... 

Anyways ...I won’t be surprised if the guy tomorrow is back on toes and shooting 😆 , one dedicated professional banda he is  , And if he has indeed taken a break , He has shot enough in the starting days to collect good bank  .... even more than Erica 😛

...they really can’t keep Anurag away from the screen (for obvious reasons 😆)

Rest I love the impact this new guy on the block has created .... Well done Parth !!👏

Word RS even after his personal loss he came back . I have faith in him. Break is good too no problem their anything to keep positivity going in this time for him.

By the way this proves only icon name cant buy you everything in 2020 performance, dedication and hardwork does your craft does.

A non-icon anurag from kzk definitely is holding the fort from past year and half in KZK2 that it says a lot or else we had that BP track coming long way back last year if he was not appreciated and liked enough by audiance in this reboot.

Maybe i need break too not husband wife saga again its all over ITV ☹️.

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 3 years ago

Oh parth take care life is more important than a show..you will get through it.

You are a strong boy

Originally posted by Paricarocks

Oh parth take care life is more important than a show..you will get through it.

You are a strong boy

Pari 🤗 dont worry stay positive. 

Though it's a wrong thread to say this because this isn't about Anurag but this thread gave me an idea. Can makers release "AnuragDev ki Aarti". Unki iccha ke bina patta bhi nahi hilta. It might do better than the show.

Jinki khud ki presence AnuPre ko age bada nahi payi. 3-4 months pure time AnuragDev show mein the, kuch nahi kar paye. Only flashbacks pr naiyya dagmagati rahi. ab unki absence ko story aage badane ka credit. Sab Anurag Dev ki kripa drshti hai jo ye sansaar chal raha hai. 

Also, the report states that Ekta Kapoor might give Parth a break as the storyline will be focusing more on Prerna and Mr. Bajaj’s lives after Karan Patel’s entry.

Article clearly says because other characters ka story start hoga to we can give Anurag a break. Aisa nahi likha ki Anurag will take a break islie dusre characters ki story will start. This is a perfect example of-Tails I win, heads you lose🤦‍♀️

Though the words are clear, there is another twisted intetpretation, I have to offer. Kya aaj tak Anurag's char was holding back story progression? Naah because story tha nahi to Anurag kya koi bhi kaise rokta. It's as useless an interpretation as 'other char ka story progression depends on Anurag's absence or presence.'

PS- Kam se kam ye thread to uske liye rehne diya hota jiske liye bana tha in the first place. When everyone was wishing a person (a real one) good wishes, udhar bhi fictional Anurag 🤦‍♀️ 

Edited by Discolights - 3 years ago

I'm touched by the love and concern parth is getting here.. 😊

Everyone wants him to get well soon and bounce back. And I'm sure he will. A break while shooting is not a big deal especially when he has shot for 4 straight days back to back (most other characters have shot for just 1 day till now, or maximum 2). So I guess with the number of characters who are all shooting and the staggered shooting schedule, parth mightve wanted a week or 10 days off everything including SM and shooting and the channel and PH was more than happy to oblige him. That is if even a word of the article is true. 😆

The last BTS we saw was of anurag with a Patti on his head shooting with sneha. And even sneha is not shooting now, nor is Erica.  Let's see. 

As for the future storyline, for now the promo indicates one revolving around anupre and sneha.. We will take things as they come. 

I heard it's his mother bday today.  May b taken leave to visit pune.  N media must hv assumed something else.😆

N for parth I would like to tell him, even if vg claim is true I don't look down on him.  Whatever happened is past.  Learn from mistakes n move on.  I like his acting n keep liking him for that..

Originally posted by Discolights

Though it's a wrong thread to say this because this isn't about Anurag but this thread gave me an idea. Can makers release "AnuragDev ki Aarti". Unki iccha ke bina patta bhi nahi hilta. It might do better than the show.

Jinki khud ki presence AnuPre ko age bada nahi payi. 3-4 months pure time AnuragDev show mrin the, kuch nahi kat paye. Only flashbacks pr naiyya dagmagati rahi. ab unki absence ko story aage badne ka credit. Sab Anurag Dev ki kripa drshti hai jo yr sansaar chal raha hai. 

Also, the report states that Ekta Kapoor might give Parth a break as the storyline will be focusing more on Prerna and Mr. Bajaj’s lives after Karan Patel’s entry.

Article clearly says because other characters ka story start hoga to we can give Anurag a break. Aisa nahi likha ki Anurag will take a break islie dusre characters ki story will start It's Tails I win, heads you lose🤦‍♀️

Though the words are clear, there is twisted intetpretation. Kya aaj tak Anurag'e char was holding story progression?. Naah because story tha nahi to rokta rokta. It's as useless an interpretation that other char ka story progression depends on Anurag's absence or presence.

Exactly. Just because Anus character might take a break, there is no rule that Bajaj story is going to start.

Makers will always show what they want to show.

Even with Anurag's absence they can make this all about Anurag. Who knows!!!!! 

Even Bajaj might worry about Anurag and search for him since he is missing!😆

Its all up to makers and which character has more demand and all that...... Rest all Ekta Mayya ki krupa....

I also feeling sad. If Parth quit kzk2 I ai quit kzk2. I don't like Bajaj and perna love story.I only want anupre love story.plese Parth kzk2 ko quit mat kijiye. You are best Anurag Basu. Without Parth kzk2 flop ho jayega.parica is perfect anupre. No one can replace Parth Samthan