Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

As said before, it does look like there will be a good proper story shown between Anurag and Prerna even with Mr Bajaj in the story. I've been a Karan Patel fan from Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, so I am waiting to see him in a negative role as I have always seen him on the positive side. 

Good to see you here Azaan

I also liked KP in Yhm and Kasturi now looking forward to see him as RB. 

I think so this time RB will not be negative. Yeah he can be grey but not villian. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

As said before, it does look like there will be a good proper story shown between Anurag and Prerna even with Mr Bajaj in the story. I've been a Karan Patel fan from Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, so I am waiting to see him in a negative role as I have always seen him on the positive side. 

Mr bajaj was never ever negative and he will not .. he is a villainero .. A villain who has own way to live life and at the end heroic presence in other's life . He is a grey . and The first iconic grey character of ITV. RB is an asset, A villain could be a hero , RB at first showed in ITV.. A complex character who has various shades of Emotions and Actions

RR RB was Grey with Lots of Layers ( Grey, Dark, White)

Ksg's RB was equally combined by Grey , Dark and White shades as usual 

KP's RB will be like that ...

In KZK Only Komolika is proper negative and villain who has no redemption ... But RB's presence always will be complicated, in someone's story he will be negative, in someone's story he will be positive.. That is the beauty of this character which always reflects the real life.. He has no mask , He is not mahan like positive character , He is not Completely dark like Villain... 

RB  is  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KZK 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunita1986

Oppo tere signature se abs wala KSG ko hata ke KSG as RB daal. Mujhse tere comments pe concentrate nhi hotaπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Ha Toh Udhari Tadte rahee. kisne mana kia πŸ˜†

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Me tooooo dear missssssssingggggggggg all of u πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I saw your post after many days so just couldn’t stop πŸ›‘ commenting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I’m hope u didn’t started your gifs πŸ˜† πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ 

ha after so long mauka mila toh posted πŸ€—

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Wow Oppo❀️ 

Thank sanu πŸ€—

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

ek dum mast observation and decoding Oppojaan β­οΈπŸ˜Ž

white is peace and stability

yah , currently bajaj is in his peaceful avatar .. cos biwi uske pass.. ha dur hi sahi , lekin dil kay passs... so this white symbolizes the clam and composing state here  

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

PreRish are inevitable regardless to who stay, goes on break or quit... 

There is a reason why RB’s character was given to KP and not to any Tom, Dick & Harry.. 

Anurag Basu will always be the man Prerna loves but Rishabh Bajaj will be the man she will be in love with.. Deeply in love.. So much in love that she can sacrifice 1000 AB for 1 RB.. 

History will repeat itself 😍

bass yeah ekbar de do ekt a, iskee baad chahe heaven mai AP ka suhag rat bhi dikha do no issue