Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Mr Bajaj's Two Montage's Symbols - Page 2

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: opsora2090

Look bajaj will be always grey with proper justification and redemption .. he is a villainero .. but currently bajaj is complete white .. in last phase bajaj reunited anupre and left from prerna's life with heavy heart.. after some months later he was back again with big bang and saved prerna n took her in london to make her success and prepare her able to fight against basus.. so everything is going smooth .. but bajaj has string feels for prerna .. now he burried everything against basus for prerna, only he took prerna's dushmani on his head, not his personal .. he named his full life for prerna currently ... but his inner greyish side will be triggered if prerna again try to go on anurag's route. it will make him jealous .. last time for saving his family he tried to harm anurag .. this time would be due to kuki and prerna's barti hui kadam ... it will be terrific journey ,they are going like s1 route so definitely a lot of complicated layers are coming for bajaj .. 

Thanks for briefing me on the synopsis. It's given me clarity. Karan will nail it with his intensity. He can justify any character.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by UmeraTariq - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Ham khush na hai. πŸ˜’

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kya baat hai Oppo the Topo. Mast analysis kiya hai about the symbolismπŸ˜† Shabbash!!!

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Red..red..red dupatta..red valentines..🀣 Nice observation πŸ‘

Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oppo tere signature se abs wala KSG ko hata ke KSG as RB daal. Mujhse tere comments pe concentrate nhi hotaπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Transference

Bajaj was and shall always be the character to look out for! There’s no glorification but he has always been walking on the edge. Snarky, shrewd and extremely lethal like a panther πŸ† eying his prey. That shall never change. Even Prerna has acknowledged, she has learnt from the BEST! Sacha and Acha are fairy tale characters but Bajaj was the first Villainero on ITV and he still brings all the sass and spice to the show! This show is nothing without him!

But, Oppo, great analysis. 

In Ekta's word - 

"  Hello Rishab !!! U are hardhearted as steel and sexy old wine .... An acquired taste like single malt ....u carry ur calculated casualness with a panther like walk!!!! Mr bajaj is back!!! Prerna now is going to torn between Anu’s boyish yet deep intensity n bajajβ€˜s age old charm !!!"

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Panthers are solitary hunters and interact sharply with others only when they mate. They are casual walkers with heightened senses. Bajaj is aged single malt. An acquired taste. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: AmirAryan

After so many days saw your post Oppppooooo meri Jannuuuuu ☺️☺️❀️❀️😍❀️πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ˜ 

very intelligent ha πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

And I miss KSG πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

My dear zohal ❀️..i was missing u badly also 😭..so happy to see u here in commenting..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ro mat dear...😭..β€οΈπŸ’”

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: opsora2090

My dear zohal ❀️..i was missing u badly also 😭..so happy to see u here in commenting..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ro mat dear...😭..β€οΈπŸ’”

Me tooooo dear missssssssingggggggggg all of u πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I saw your post after many days so just couldn’t stop πŸ›‘ commenting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I’m hope u didn’t started your gifs πŸ˜† πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Transference

Panthers are solitary hunters and interact sharply with others only when they mate. They are casual walkers with heightened senses. Bajaj is aged single malt. An acquired taste. 

Such pretty words.