Mr Bajaj's Two Montage's Symbols

Posted: 3 years ago

I know this is Ekta's show , a lot of symbol could be over thinking .. but whatever sochne mai keya jata hai .. toh i found some terrific symbols from both Montage.. if cv is really trying to give hints then it would  terrific journey with bajaj and prerish .. lets discuss the two montage's symbol here ..

1 ) KSG as Bajaj's montage -

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 July 26, 2019 Written Update Full Episode ...

> IN This montage bajaj is here with black , white and grey mixed suit - and we already see how in first phase Bajaj portrayed three layers back to back .. Came as Grey , in between turned as dark for a moment and at the end complete white ..and ksg did tremendous job there β€οΈ

> No proper red symbol of dupatta was here , that means no proper love track for prerish  .. just one sided love of Bajaj .

> Bajaj's smirk in this montage clearly hinted  to create havoc in basu's life.. 

2) KP as Bajaj's Montage - 

> KP bajaj wore Red and White.. Red is the love symbol of Bajaj . no proper black sign on him , only white. means this bajaj is going to be white tabtak jabtak jealousy track na ayee shahed . this phase probably will be complicated emotional phase  for him . like apne apke sath ladna type . agar s1 jaise hote hai toh iss phase mai Bajaj's possessiveness for prerna will grow gradually cos 8 sal ka sath .. adat hai , toh this time he definitely will try to make understand prerna about his inner feelings for her  ..

> KP gave shot with 3 looks.. but they choose to give montage on red white look , keya yeah just ittefaq? πŸ˜†

> White signs represents This bajaj will not negative. 

> In back red dupatta which is the symbol of love . and in this montage directly love shape red duapatta surrounded trio . means another love triangle but farak itna hai  ,iss triangle mai prerna kay taraf red color of bajaj deeply explored more. so PreRish ka high chances .. and this is the first time bajaj , prerna are under duaptta .. 

> no smirk , this bajaj's facial expressions are clam and compose, means now he is out from his personal agenda .. jabtak biwi sath no personal dushmani , biwi ka dusmani apna dusmani .. like patnibrata pati ..

.... so i found some of these interesting symbols from both bajaj's montage. nope this is not comparison posts. This is just a try to find out some kzk symbols of bajaj and prerish. hope i will not be wrong . lets see now keya gul khilate hai CV.. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

As KP's fan, I really wanna watch him in a grey shaded character. It'll give him a huge margin to perform. Haven't followed KZK 2 but I do want to see Bajaj be possessive for Prerna, something that would give an edginess to the narrative. I wanna ship the female lead with the parallel lead for the first time. It'll be a treat to watch. 

Edited by UmeraTariq - 3 years ago

What a brilliant analysis and observation 

Oppo..πŸ‘πŸ‘....yes colour does play an imp role in Ekta's shows...n u seem to hve got it right .....bang on....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ..So May it be 🀞

Baccha, lockdown mein kya khaaya tune πŸ˜³

Itni intelligent wali decoding πŸ€£

But good one :)

Originally posted by UmeraTariq

As KP's fan, I really wanna watch him in a grey shaded character. It'll give him a huge margin to perform. Haven't followed KZK 2 but I do want to see Bajaj be possessive for Prerna, something that would give an edginess to the narrative. I wanna ship the female lead with the parallel lead for the first time. It'll be a treat to watch. 

Look bajaj will be always grey with proper justification and redemption .. he is a villainero .. but currently bajaj is complete white .. in last phase bajaj reunited anupre and left from prerna's life with heavy heart.. after some months later he was back again with big bang and saved prerna n took her in london to make her success and prepare her able to fight against basus.. so everything is going smooth .. but bajaj has string feels for prerna .. now he burried everything against basus for prerna, only he took prerna's dushmani on his head, not his personal .. he named his full life for prerna currently ... but his inner greyish side will be triggered if prerna again try to go on anurag's route. it will make him jealous .. last time for saving his family he tried to harm anurag .. this time would be due to kuki and prerna's barti hui kadam ... it will be terrific journey ,they are going like s1 route so definitely a lot of complicated layers are coming for bajaj .. 

Originally posted by gees

What a brilliant analysis and observation 

Oppo..πŸ‘πŸ‘....yes colour does play an imp role in Ekta's shows...n u seem to hve got it right .....bang on....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ..So May it be 🀞

ha just hope , this analysis will work somehow .. specially second montage's red red vibes has made me more hopeful .. so why not .. sochne mai keya jatee hai 

Originally posted by shin-chan

Baccha, lockdown mein kya khaaya tune πŸ˜³

Itni intelligent wali decoding πŸ€£

But good one :)

Apka sisshhaya hoon na , apke ashirbaad mai hogeyi intelligent wali decoding πŸ€£

Bajaj was and shall always be the character to look out for! There’s no glorification but he has always been walking on the edge. Snarky, shrewd and extremely lethal like a panther πŸ† eying his prey. That shall never change. Even Prerna has acknowledged, she has learnt from the BEST! Sacha and Acha are fairy tale characters but Bajaj was the first Villainero on ITV and he still brings all the sass and spice to the show! This show is nothing without him!

But, Oppo, great analysis. 

After so many days saw your post Oppppooooo meri Jannuuuuu ☺️☺️❀️❀️😍❀️πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ˜ 

very intelligent ha πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

And I miss KSG πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

iconic

/ʌΙͺˈkΙ’nΙͺk/

adjective

1. 1. 
    relating to or of the nature of an icon.
    "he became an iconic figure for directors around the world"

2. 2. 
    (of a classical Greek statue) depicting a victorious athlete in a conventional style.

Need I say more!