Taapsee Pannu has overtaken Kangana in stardom?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Despite Kangana/Rangoli calling her 'sasti copy', her last film did better business than Kangana's last film.

I see Taapsee also featuring in Ormax Top 10, something Kangana has not managed in a long time.

Do you think Taapsee will now occupy Kangana's niche?

PS-- I do think Kangana is a better actress, but Taapsee's off-screen image is more relatable. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I think they're getting pretty equal out there. They both try to run their movies alone, however I feel like Kangna is more successful in that area. She's given bigger hits alone. Taapsee is still a bit struggling but she's been doing a LOT of movies in comparison. 

At the end, I think it might depend on the content they're providing. These two seems to be noticed by their work a lot imo

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

I think they're getting pretty equal out there. They both try to run their movies alone, however I feel like Kangna is more successful in that area. She's given bigger hits alone. Taapsee is still a bit struggling but she's been doing a LOT of movies in comparison. 

At the end, I think it might depend on the content they're providing. These two seems to be noticed by their work a lot imo

Yeah I agree. Kangana has given bigger hits but Taapsee is getting there. The irony is they're both of the same age. Kangana started out a lot earlier, so her experience is also more.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kangana hasn’t had success in like 5 years 😂 Tapsee had some success in 2019 right ? Tapsee should steer clear from being anything like Kangana. Also as for their ages I thought Kanganas remained a mystery 😆

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Kangana s stardom???? Ye kab hua 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Kangana s stardom???? Ye kab hua 

Exactly 😆🤣

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Kangana hasn’t had success in like 5 years 😂 Tapsee had some success in 2019 right ? Tapsee should steer clear from being anything like Kangana. Also as for their ages I thought Kanganas remained a mystery 😆

Manikarnika was a success ..

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nope not at all imo. Taapsee is still emerging. Kangana is already well established and has done enough work to have created a niche and large following that is difficult to point out on social media

If you ask me, taapsee is no more popular among younger crowd than the likes of ananya, sara, jhanvi. In fact she may be Even less popular. She is regarded as a good actress though and is respected as a performer by all ages 

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Yeah I agree. Kangana has given bigger hits but Taapsee is getting there. The irony is they're both of the same age. Kangana started out a lot earlier, so her experience is also more.

Kangana didn’t start to see success until many years after debuting. She started young. queen was that film that changed her career which released when she was 27 or 28 I believe 

Taapsee is 30 plus and is just now getting appreciation and popularity 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Not until she give atleast a hit on her own or stardom.

She only have 3 hit in her career and those are mission mangal,judwaa 2 ,chasme baddor not her films.

Her highest grossing with her as lead is thappad with 29 cr box office flop.