.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

The episode is gonna air from 15th July right

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Rainy season bhi hai πŸ˜†

Imagine This - Lightning and thunderstorm, A man entering in a luxurious posh car, with thunder his legs wearing classy shoes come into the frame, next lightning ke saath his branded suit and hands come in focus and there is a pause, achanak taiz baarish starts and BAM, the camera tilts and the man thy the name Rishabh Bajaj comes in picture... With rain drenching him, he spreads the vibe of the man in total control and no umbrella... With attitude he runs a hand on his hair and walks ahead in powerful strides and not to forget the droplets of rain dripping on his face as he walks inside.... Ready to conquer!! Howzzat..😎

.Shiva. thumbnail

Is Karan taller then erica lol

just passing time

.Shiva. thumbnail

Let him come in jet plane

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I am late right?πŸ˜…

Not really. πŸ˜†
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I saw Bani and thought you must be coming. πŸ˜†

yep she told me you asked about me 😊

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

The episode is gonna air from 15th July right

13th of July.
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

Imagine This - Lightning and thunderstorm, A man entering in a luxurious posh car, with thunder his legs wearing classy shoes come into the frame, next lightning ke saath his branded suit and hands come in focus and there is a pause, achanak taiz baarish starts and BAM, the camera tilts and the man thy the name Rishabh Bajaj comes in picture... With rain drenching him, he spreads the vibe of the man in total control and no umbrella... With attitude he runs a hand on his hair and walks ahead in powerful strides and not to forget the droplets of rain dripping on his face as he walks inside.... Ready to conquer!! Howzzat..😎

Sounds damn good. ❀️
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Let him come in jet plane

na none can afford this lol. Rain is best there is something amazing with RB and Rain

1177236 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

Hayeeee ☺️

This is making me greedy πŸ˜† can't wait for 13th