Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rupsii

I was going to write the same.. She was launched by Ekta.. 

Ekta was the producer of her first TV show. Not her aunt, mother or sister. She worked in television for two years before getting Rock on. That's more than 400 episodes of hard work. She won awards, praise and worked with other reputed names such as Ram Kapoor, Ronit Roy, Seems Pahwa.

I have seen this argument in the past of how Prachi got her break in RO just because EK referred her (since Fatty is her cousin) . I don't know how true it is (and don't remember the articles and rumors from a decade ago) , but it isn't the same as being a beneficiary of nepotism or having a godfather constantly giving you opportunities . Ekta also , to the best of my knowledge, didn't push some other outsider out of RO to get Prachi the role. 

Edited by lunza - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

Ekta was the producer of her first TV show. Not her aunt, mother or sister. 

They was Girlfriend and Girlfriend tho 🤣

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

He remembers to mention AB Sr. who had just done a song in the movie but doesn't tag the other people. Bol Bachchan was a team effort and almost all characters had equal contribution in making it what it is. Ajay wants to do a apne pair pe kulhadi maarna. Pata nahi kab sudhrenge yeh log. Good on Prachi to call him out on this and rightly so.

Abhishek Bachchan has just a song in the movie ? I thought he was one of the lead actors of the movie .

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Here is the full  ccast and crew of BolBachchan for Prchi Desai to tag

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1728986/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Prachi should have tweeted about the movie and excluded Ajay.. mamla khatam

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Prachi should have tweeted about the movie and excluded Ajay.. mamla khatam

No one would give that tweet attention tho. 🤣

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

No one would give that tweet attention tho. 🤣

Ajay would.. top actors are narcissist.. all of them😆 even if they don't show it.. it would definitely have pinched Ajay to be left out

I mean she was one of the leads, along with Asin...No?

Its so thoughtless on Ajay’s part for ignoring the other leads’ names...👎🏼

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

from this movie I remmeber ajay, gay looking abhi and asin but I forgot prachi was in the movie until this topic

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lunza

Ekta was the producer of her first TV show. Not her aunt, mother or sister. She worked in television for two years before getting Rock on. That's more than 400 episodes of hard work. She won awards, praise and worked with other reputed names such as Ram Kapoor, Ronit Roy, Seems Pahwa.

I have seen this argument in the past of how Prachi got her break in RO just because EK referred her (since Fatty is her cousin) . I don't know how true it is (and don't remember the articles and rumors from a decade ago) , but it isn't the same as being a beneficiary of nepotism or having a godfather constantly giving you opportunities . Ekta also , to the best of my knowledge, didn't push some other outsider out of RO to get Prachi the role. 

Relax.. i just said she was launched by Ekta!😆🤪