Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

The audacity and entitlement needs to be called out. 

Prachi had a meaty role so did Asin and Krushna and the rest of the cast

Good Going , more people voice, the moe aware they become

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ajay is so stupid. Seriously all these nepo kids are brainless. This would have been the perfect moment to celebrate his irrelevant film by crediting everyone including the small outsiders and he would have gotten praised for it. But these people are genuinely so self-centered and up themselves that it didn't even come to his mind.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

πŸ˜†

Ajay have some serious bromance with Abhishek

I however did chk ajay previous tweets , he generallg tend to tag every other actor ,except singham where he only credit Rohit shitty, is baar nahi kia aur dhar lia gaya πŸ˜†

Edited by S_H_Y - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Prachi had a meaty role so did Asin and Krushna and the rest of the cast

Is it true ? I read Heroines did nothing in the films and Rohit doesnt have scope for girls 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Look at Prachi's tweet and she left out a few people. We cant honor the film without mentioning everyone πŸ˜†

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

And their is a whole effing protest going on πŸ€ͺHe just showed a middle finger to all the fans. Such Filthy ppl

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He remembers to mention AB Sr. who had just done a song in the movie but doesn't tag the other people. Bol Bachchan was a team effort and almost all characters had equal contribution in making it what it is. Ajay wants to do a apne pair pe kulhadi maarna. Pata nahi kab sudhrenge yeh log. Good on Prachi to call him out on this and rightly so.

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RunParoRun

Prachi did an interivew she talked about how not having a godfather/famous parent in the industry limit the choices of films and that there isn't much offered to her that could really showcase her skills/talent. I do hope she re-invents herself in the digital space.

But again, opportunity and access to these opportunities are so rare, glad she feels confident to speak about it, good for her!

This is such a lie. Ekta Kapoor was with her and promoted her in the movie industry.  She has the audacity to say she doesn't / didn't have anyone.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim

This is such a lie. Ekta Kapoor was with her and promoted her in the movie industry.  She has the audacity to say she doesn't / didn't have anyone.

Ajay mentioned only 2 people ??

Prachi mentioned only 6

If she wanted to do some moral lecture she could have bothered to include the whole cast and crew πŸ˜†

Also I think Prachi/Ekta were having an affair πŸ˜†

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ajay mentioned only 2 people ??

Prachi mentioned only 6

If she wanted to do some moral lecture she could have bothered to include the whole cast and crew πŸ˜†

Also I think Prachi/Ekta were having an affair πŸ˜†

Agree. I heard that too. Ekta and Karan both seem to work in the same manner.