2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Rewatched Delhi belly again yesterday . He might suck in serious roles but urban rom-coms suit him . He is anyday better than Arjun Kapoor/Harshvardan category  and shouldn’t have completely disappeared 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AB_RB thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is not bad. But he lacks connection with audience. Whether real or reel you have to connect with audience. They have to identify with the actor as a character or as an artist. Imran lacked in that department in my opinion.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He is a limited actor, in roles where he plays confused bimbo, he is decent.

But overall he is as bad as Arjun.

Harsh, sorry but I know it is an unpopular opinion, he is a decent actor in my opinion. It is just that he is is self indulgent and arrogant idiot, hence repulsive.

DushtKanya thumbnail

True, he isn't bad - in fact he suits the 'chocolate boy' roles (ref, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu) to the T. I really miss his rom-com movies.

He just isn't versatile, has a slightly monotonous dialogue delivery (Harman Baweja had the same problem I feel) that he can work on, albeit an attractive voice😳 and he also had tough competition from Ranbir at that time. He should try making a comeback 

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haven’t seen Delly Belly.But whatever movies I have seen..I found him very bad acting wise.His best acting acc to me was in EMHAET( that too not path breaking).Never understood how he got so many movies.Recently many people out of sympathy have started calling him a decent actor (not talking about u 2Rs😊)which is appalling.

Arjun may be bad but he’s def better than Imran.Cannot day the same about Harsh though.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He isn't bad..he was plain terrible. I still remember being scarred by Luck and that other movie where he played kidnapper.

JTYJN was a fluke and it was just a very well written screenplay..like Kumar Gaurav in lovestory.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

He liked his rom com movies

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

He wasn’t as bad as Arjun to look at, if that’s what you mean. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

If Imran wanted he could still get films but he doesn’t. 

coldbrew thumbnail

He can come back as a supporting role, but he simply doesn't have the charisma or the bandwidth to carry a movie on his own.