Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Her daughters’ comments section is still restricted. It is their prerogative of course. But look at how she’s captioned this post. Basically people who attack her, and her daughter, are either jealous or have been recruited by others who have an agenda against her daughter. There is no sense of empathy or understanding of what is really at issue here. I get that as a mother it can’t be easy for her to hear or read these things. But she’s not doing her kids or her family any favors by sticking to the mean girls mentality of “they are just jealous” and refusing to self reflect.  

Also, the irony of a Mahesh Bhatt family member posting this probably isn’t lost on anyone. Both Alia and Shaheen had posted this as their stories as well.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCPiyApDbkc/?igshid=ru0k89tf4uvy 

She and her husband should practice what she is preaching here and STHU. Both give gyaans on everything. Hypocrite. 

Her husband tries hard to become Sasta Philosopher but is infact a pervert hiding behind the tag Filmmaker. The only films of his that have worked are using Parveen’s life tragedy with his involvement. That’s what he has learnt from his years as  Osho follower I guess. 

No wonder Maa Sheela wants daughter to portray her. 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Her daughters’ comments section is still restricted. It is their prerogative of course. But look at how she’s captioned this post. Basically people who attack her, and her daughter, are either jealous or have been recruited by others who have an agenda against her daughter. There is no sense of empathy or understanding of what is really at issue here. I get that as a mother it can’t be easy for her to hear or read these things. But she’s not doing her kids or her family any favors by sticking to the mean girls mentality of “they are just jealous” and refusing to self reflect.  

Also, the irony of a Mahesh Bhatt family member posting this probably isn’t lost on anyone. Both Alia and Shaheen had posted this as their stories as well.  

Best. They just don't acknowledge their privilege!

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I can understand the idea of not wanting to be known as a successful person who is only successful because of huge privilege and dare I say a corrupt environment working in ones favor. But not accepting the reality of the situation means you will just remain insecure, defensive all your life. The problem is that there is a reality of her situation in how she is where she is today that her family has repeatedly failed to acknowledge. This lack of acknowledgment is what upsets the audience and is being built upon by people finding out small details over time in how such attitudes may lead to suffering of others who the audience can relate to (ie. sushant)

I don’t understand how instead of accepting that reality, the only way they make peace with this idea is by pointing fingers at people saying they are jealous. 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm it’s good only. Why shouldn’t she disable her comment section or write whatever she wants to? Aren’t the other people doing the same? Other people are blaming her daughter for someone’s death without a proof. That is their choice. They are free to do what ever they want. And so is she. If disabling her comments section helps her maintain her mental balance she should.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aww poor Soni...so much suffering 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Good for her, nobody deserves to be trolled for someone else's suicide. Alia has become a symbol and people are after her coz of that. 

Harassing anyone is not ok. You can't troll people and then make fun of them for disabling comments.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

sonirazdan
Verified

Love it. Used to also love all your feedback and comments on my Instagram posts. Sadly I had to turn that off as I was getting the filthiest abusive muck on it for absolutely no good reason. Other than some vested interests’ attempts to sully the name of those they are either jealous of, or have been recruited to attack. There are many battles going on behind the scenes which most of us are unaware of but are going on nonetheless. No matter. I shall soon be able to have you all back to comment when these morons find someone else to target with their sponsored hate. Remember just one thing meanwhile. I love you guys and miss you big time 💙💙💙

Is this what she tells her daughter so she can sleep? Everyone who thinks you are mediocre looking is just jealous because they want to be mediocre looking? Everyone who thinks you have become a symbol for success earned through nepotism and not merit is just jealous ? Everyone who finds your "dumb quotes" hilarious is just jealous! There is absolutely no other reason to hate you sweetie. Everyone in the world is just jealous. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. And remember the current President of India is Ram Nath Kovind. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

So now she's  blaming  her daughter's  rivals?  Who are her daughter's  rivals with  vested  interest?  Deepu?  Katty?  Kangu?  PC?  Kareena?  Vidya?  

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

So now she's  blaming  her daughter's  rivals?  Who are her daughter's  rivals with  vested  interest?  Deepu?  Katty?  Kangu?  PC?  Kareena?  Vidya?  

Meryl Streep maybe ?

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

She's seems more arrogant than her daughter...instead she should better focused in her pedophile-psycho husband,always spotted with some young women and terrorists...🤔