Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Tomorrow’s new trend will be should’ve been Soni instead of SSR 😆

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Tomorrow’s new trend will be should’ve been Soni instead of SSR 😆

haha, you seem to be a dolph ziggler fan. I liked him when he was with vicky gurerror, excuuuuse me 😊

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Good she blocked the comments section, why would she want to read abuse directed towards her and her daughter? Its good for her mental health and happiness to block out the abusive trolls 

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I am smugged .😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Good she blocked the comments section, why would she want to read abuse directed towards her and her daughter? Its good for her mental health and happiness to block out the abusive trolls 

She should read. She and her family need to pay for her their crimes 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventurousman

haha, you seem to be a dolph ziggler fan. I liked him when he was with vicky gurerror, excuuuuse me 😊

I like Brock Lesnar ⭐️

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Her daughters’ comments section is still restricted. It is their prerogative of course. But look at how she’s captioned this post. Basically people who attack her, and her daughter, are either jealous or have been recruited by others who have an agenda against her daughter. There is no sense of empathy or understanding of what is really at issue here. I get that as a mother it can’t be easy for her to hear or read these things. But she’s not doing her kids or her family any favors by sticking to the mean girls mentality of “they are just jealous” and refusing to self reflect.  

Also, the irony of a Mahesh Bhatt family member posting this probably isn’t lost on anyone. Both Alia and Shaheen had posted this as their stories as well.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCPiyApDbkc/?igshid=ru0k89tf4uvy 

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

She blocked me on twitter when I said alia will follow your route  she will age from teenage to direct old age 

oh god. tu sachi savage hai🤣 Never change😈

coldbrew thumbnail

They can dish out but can't it back.

The most annoying and entitled brats were Sonakshi and Sonam though. They didn't just turn off their comments, they actually showed their middle finger on their way out. 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I read tweets of few staunch Aloo fans....even they think Mahesh Bhatt is a creep 🤣