vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I notice that she gets trolled on here for not getting offers, etc. and she is a fine actress. I certainly miss watching her on screen in comparison to some of these horrendous newcomers

it was most definitely a choice that she made to turn producer. And she is clearly extremely successful and has paved way for new talent which is amazing. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anushka is alright as an actress, but her redeeming factor is she has dollops of screen presence and on-screen charm. She's definitely better than a lot of newcomers.

Other than just her professional accomplishments, I think she’s also one of the rare actors in the industry who is non-controversial and doesn’t pass rude and bitchy comments about other colleagues. She exemplifies what someone with a good upbringing behaves like. She showed incredible grace even when all kinds of obtuse trolls were trolling her for Virat Kohli’s lack of form, or trolling her for an alleged botched lip-job during ‘Bombay Velvet’.

I really like her work as a producer and the fact that she is allowing new talent to seep in. 

Edited by mintyblue - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

But on a moonlit night about 7 and half years ago she made insensitive comments towards Sushant. It’s all about accountability I thought 🤔 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Haven’t seen her since ADHM

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Branching out to production back in 2014 was smart, when she still had A-list films lined up. It's paying off now that she is not as in demand. Most actresses only shift to production once their career is done and then it doesn't work. Priyanka did that too with her regional films, but then her Hollywood hustle paid off, and she doesn't seem to care for that much.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anushka even if she retires today, has had a memorable career. She worked with big stars, being part of huge blockbusters and enjoyed a fair amount of popularity.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't miss her as an actress, except for BBB she was so annoyingly over the top bubbly. But she's making great choices as a producer so she should continue doing that. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But on a moonlit night about 7 and half years ago she made insensitive comments towards Sushant. It’s all about accountability I thought 🤔 

🤣

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

I only remember anushka for it's going to be anushka year articles.

She did movie with Vishal, Hirani, yash chopra,Anurag ,anand l rai , imtiaz ali, weirdly she featured in their worst films 😆

Edited by S_H_Y - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

I only remember anushka for it's going to be anushka year articles.

She did movie with Vishal, Hirani, yash chopra,Anurag ,anand l rai , weirdly she featured in their worst films

Every year was gonna be her year. But alas I don’t think it ever became her year 😂