Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

1. The police declaring it was a suicide within four hours. This was even on the news in India as someone posted it on twitter. A regular investigation would at least take 48 hours until you can start drawing conclusions. 

2. As someone who has suffered from chronic depression it effects your work ethic which in return affects your work quality. You can't get out of bed, lose weight and lack motivation. The way Abhishek Kapoor described Sushant coming to set every single day and carrying Sara on his back without complaining does not seem like someone in chronic depression. He gained weight for Chichore to play the older character. The events Shraddha described of everyone going to his house and seeing the moon through his telescope. People in depression want to be left alone. Even if he was experiencing defamation that happens to some extent to every famous person. Why would a young successful person be in chronic depression? 

3. The other things people have mentioned like duplicate key being missing and security cameras being turned off on the 13th. None have been verified either way. 

4. He had to change his sim 50 times. Was someone threatening him? He should have reported this person? 

5. He ex-manager dying few days before that too by jumping off a 14 story building. Again the simplest way to kill yourself is swallow sleeping pills and alcohol (not to give anyone ideas) but you won't even realize when your gone. I get that she was his ex-manager but she couldn't have had information that the current manager didn't have that could have been crucial to revealing who if any person was after Sushant. His two best friends dying. How is this just suppose to be a coincidence? 

6. The Bhatt coming out and saying he was hearing voices and comparing him to Parveen Bhabi. Like it was pre-planned to convince everyone he was going insane. And Rhea's creepy pictures with Mahesh Bhatt. I don't want to blame anyone without evidence but all of that seems connected to me. 

7. The fact that there was a consistent effort to malign him. Thus someone wanted to destroy his Bollywood career. You can't say Rajive Masand was not in cahoots with anyone. What film critic care if a certain actor is successful. It does affect his bread and butter. 

8. His family member claiming he was murdered. As much people are saying his family doesn't want to believe he would kill himself. When I was in depression my mother wouldn't let me lock my bedroom door. (It was annoying. I wasn't going to do anything). Safety of the child is at the heart of any parents concern and if they saw symptoms they would have been concerned without a doubt he was loved as the only son. 

And why is no one Investigating the managers death why so silent everyone is about this..🙄

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

And why is no one Investigating the managers death why so silent everyone is about this..🙄

People are actually saying she or someone connected to her was trying to get him killed. Interesting way to clear your name. Blame it on someone dead?  Maybe they both got each other killed. 

Even my mom said I she wish the news would talk about it. How can you not put 2 and 2 together with that? 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

People are actually saying she or someone connected to her was trying to get him killed. Interesting way to clear your name. Blame it on someone dead?  Maybe they both got each other killed. 

Even my mom said I she wish the news would talk about it. How can you not put 2 and 2 together with that? 

But Disha did not commit suicide. It was cleared later as an accident. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

But Disha did not commit suicide. It was cleared later as an accident. 

Still it is pretty coincidental. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What happened then ? 

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am in minority but I do believe it was a suicide! He prolly sooo was disturbed mentally and being alone locked for so many days wouldn’t help it other way... the lockdown alsi play a role itself for this and It’s not always necessary to leave a suicide note.

But if he took this step it is also because he felt mental pressure from everything around and this is really unfortunate!

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stranger.67

I am in minority but I do believe it was a suicide! He prolly sooo was disturbed mentally and being alone locked for so many days wouldn’t help it other way... the lockdown alsi play a role itself for this and It’s not always necessary to leave a suicide note.

But if he took this step it is also because he felt mental pressure from everything around and this is really unfortunate!

he was not mentally disturbed.

After his death people r making stories.

He didn’t kill himself

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ehaab

he was not mentally disturbed.

After his death people r making stories.

He didn’t kill himself

How do you know?

None of us knows the truth!

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

So many scientists smarter than Sushant and so many celebrities more famous than Sushant have died by suicide. Mental illness doesn’t look at all these things. 

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stranger.67

How do you know?

None of us knows the truth!

u will get to know it soon