What are your reasons to believe Sushant's death was NOT by suicide?

Posted: 3 years ago

Let's have a logical, coherent, proof-based discussion here. What reasons do you have for suspecting that Sushant's death had foul play involved?

P.S. PLEASE DO NOT peddle unverified fake news here. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago

No suicide note.

Tried to hang himself with bathrobe first. He should have known bathrobe won't hold his weight.

I don’t believe it becuase his neck was red and he was not in depression.

The main thing was the lack of a suicide note. Someone as intelligent as him would surely have thought of leaving behind a genuine, legitimate piece of evidence which would have put all speculation to rest.

UNLESS of course suicide was a spur-of-the-minute decision, a weak moment which overpowered all rationality and thought. 

What happened with him has happened unfortunately.

after his death people r making stories.

wait for police investigation to get finished we will get to know the truth.

before that please no more sad news regarding sushant.

Not only u I am also not happy of sushant death.

Originally posted by mintyblue

The main thing was the lack of a suicide note. Someone as intelligent as him would surely have thought of leaving behind a genuine, legitimate piece of evidence which would have put all speculation to rest.

UNLESS of course suicide was a spur-of-the-minute decision, a weak moment which overpowered all rationality and thought. 

Exactly the only way I could come to terms with his suicide with the lack of a note(which an intelligent man like him would know lead to a lot speculations, trouble and guilt for his loved ones) was that I thought it was just a weak moment of desolation. But then whole new theory about first attempt with the robe and second with the Kurta (which again sounds stupid from SSR's point of view) put me at unrest. A spur of moment can go away the moment the attempt fails.. A planned one leads to continuous trials..which takes us back to the question why not a note if it was planned.. 

Ex manager who he was speaking with about a project dies of suicide, I am assuming he wanted to change management team. He died of suicide 3 days later 

I just don't feel it is. I can't comment on several things that are given out to public, simply because I can't seem to be able to find myself believing them to be true but at the same time, I am not going to put out any accusations because this is my internal feeling and it's not enough. 

However, it's extremely hard to believe with someone like Sushant Singh Rajput to just take this step without leaving behind any note or letter for his family. As we can see from his Instagram and Twitter posts that he was expressive in his own way and I strongly feel that even if he were to give in to the pressure and commit a suicide, he would have left something behind for his family.

I am not saying that suicide wasn't his thing or something. Suicidal thoughts works in a scary manner. When they consume you, it's just incredibly hard to resist those urges that just make you want to finish things for once and all but with all the new things coming up everyday, Sushant's case sounds fishy. There is no doubt about that and somewhere I can't help but begin to believe that there is much more than what meets the eye. 

First of all  i dont beleive a positive curious sensible person esp someone like him so brilliant n so sorted can take this step ...ok some ppl do argue that brilliant brilliant guys also do....but usko karna hi tha to typical tareekey se nhi karti...asaan se karta    he knows everything about everything....

n all said n done..i dont think he is the kind of perrson who would give up his fight to make a mark so easily..he was doing great work..life was shaping really well.... his interviews are another level....

Of cource now everybody says...mind ka kuch pataa nahi..kissey kya karwaa le

BUT he had mind control i can see this fact leap out of his interviews that he had lot of mind control to dismiss even thoughts like this

I do not think this is a suicide ...kuch bhi ho .. even if they prove that he was down n depressed ...sushant had a resurrecting bounce back quality about him. Defoo he would never take THIS EXTREME STEP

1. The police declaring it was a suicide within four hours. This was even on the news in India as someone posted it on twitter. A regular investigation would at least take 48 hours until you can start drawing conclusions. 

2. As someone who has suffered from chronic depression it effects your work ethic which in return affects your work quality. You can't get out of bed, lose weight and lack motivation. The way Abhishek Kapoor described Sushant coming to set every single day and carrying Sara on his back without complaining does not seem like someone in chronic depression. He gained weight for Chichore to play the older character. The events Shraddha described of everyone going to his house and seeing the moon through his telescope. People in depression want to be left alone. Even if he was experiencing defamation that happens to some extent to every famous person.

3. The other things people have mentioned like duplicate key being missing and security cameras being turned off on the 13th. None have been verified either way. 

4. He had to change his sim 50 times. Was someone threatening him? He should have reported this person? 

5. He ex-manager dying few days before that too by jumping off a 14 story building. Again the simplest way to kill yourself is swallow sleeping pills and alcohol (not to give anyone ideas) but you won't even realize when your gone. I get that she was his ex-manager. But she could have had information that the current manager didn't have. That could have been crucial in revealing who if any person was after Sushant. His two best friends dying. How is this just suppose to be a coincidence? 

6. The Bhatts coming out and saying he was hearing voices and comparing him to Parveen Bhabi. Like it was pre-planned to convince everyone he was going insane. And Rhea's creepy pictures with Mahesh Bhatt. I don't want to blame anyone without evidence but all of that seems connected to me. 

7. The fact that there was a consistent effort to malign him. Thus someone wanted to destroy his Bollywood career. You can't say Rajive Masand was not in cahoots with anyone. What would film critic care if a certain actor is successful? It doesn't affect his bread and butter. 

8. His family member claiming he was murdered. As much people are saying his family doesn't want to believe he would kill himself. When I was in depression my mother wouldn't let me lock my bedroom door. (It was annoying. I wasn't going to do anything). Safety of the child is at the heart of any parent's concern and if they saw symptoms they would have been concerned without a doubt. He was loved as the only son. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago