Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Hamare yahaan toh by design AC runs only for 15 mins for every three hours. Room ek baar thanda ho jaaye toh remote uthao aur band kar do.Upar se parents will start saying body is paining, band karde AC ðŸ˜†

Kahani Ghar Ghar ki 😂

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

NDPL in Delhi is much better. It charged us the average monthly bill per month for lockdown and then added the remaining amount to bill after subsidy. We use AC for at-least 6 to 7 hours daily. Our bill was not above 1200.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ponymo

Govt.

We have one AC which is on during afternoon and at night. But that's only during summer.

When we use AC the bill goes higher around 2.5k. But in seasons other than summer it rarely crosses 1000. That's why I said it's between 1-1.5k. And it's not like we take extra care in not spending more electricity. One side of the house doesn't get natural light, so lights are constantly on there even during the day. WiFi, TV, generator, all of these run 24x7, pretty much. But it still doesn't inflate the bill to 10k. That kind of a bill would be insane.

I don't think even the stars (who are rich) spend more than 10-20k. Middle class toh door ki baat hai.

They may be using central AC 24/7. If 8 hours use karke mera 10 k aata hai toh 24 hrs use karke ata hoga maybe.

But Tapsee says hers was 4000 last month. Toh 4000 se 36000 nahi ho sakta. Adani ka explanation is ridiculous though.🤪

Also ours is like a recharge. So everytime the amount goes below Rs 500, we get a msg asking us to recharge otherwise the connection with be cut off.🥱

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't know why everyone is shocked with me saying 5k bill is normal for middle class people.  Most middle-class families consists of a family of 4 and nowadays AC is not a luxury anymore. Even people who earn like 20k per month are having AC's. 

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

In delhi power is cheap ,   In punjab is quite expensive.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Drama , these stars use n don't pay
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I get a bill of 2k per month for one AC for 12 hours. They did not read the bill for 3 months and after paying 1k, I got a bill of 5k which was fine as it was the bill for 4 months.

50k should be the bill of a bungalow as even if you run 5 ACs for 24 hours, the bill should come 20k or max 30k. 50k is too much.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: togepe30

That's good. I think area wise change hota hai, depending on who is supplying the power to you: govt ya private? I heard this from someone, I assume its true, baaki pata nahi.

I paid 10k this month, coz 2 ACs chalte hai around 8 hours a day atleast. Even in winters, without heater I pay around 5-6k per month (jabki I used to be in office the whole day).

Abhi to WFH ke chakkar me bill zyada ayega hi.

10k for just 16 hours per day  (if you count 2 ACs)😲

How many tons AC do you have? I have 1.5 ton AC and for 12 hours, I get 2k bill. And that too I have Window AC. With inverter AC, it would come even less. Infact due to price hike, the bill from 1600 became 2k.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

I don't know why everyone is shocked with me saying 5k bill is normal for middle class people.  Most middle-class families consists of a family of 4 and nowadays AC is not a luxury anymore. Even people who earn like 20k per month are having AC's. 

I used to live in a PG room in Gurgaon which had 1 AC. Our monthly electricity bill(only for that room) during the summers used to be around 1000-1200. And we would switch it on only for 4-5 hours during the night, that's it. I'm really confused about the outrage on your comment tbh. 

PS- We had a meter for each room so there wasn't any fudging.