Arshi SS Known Stranger chapter 3 posted

jan234 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 1

FIRST MEET

I always had a dream to explore the world and now I am in the middle of mountains. As the rays from the sun hit the grass, snow is melting as if it is blushing and hiding from the intensity of sun’s gaze. The waterfall is sounding like a child laughter. Playful wind whispering in my ears asking me to not leave. My soul wants me to stay but my documentary is completed and it’s time  for me  to return to office.

Myself Kushi kumari guptha shortly Kushi. This is my story. I am the only daughter of my loving parents. My mom who loves me to the core and also yells at me for every given opportunity. Come let’s have a look at my journey.I’m working as a journalist and got chance recently to do documentary in nilgiris which is completed now and I can’t wait to hear my moms voice and dads hug.. As we all leave, I looked one last time of the place that gave me many warm memories.

Hope to meet you again....)

I don’t know how to stop mythoughts until I met you

my heart picked its pace just to reachyou

To meet you and to mingle withyou

(These lines are just like serial ones)

These are some lines heading in my mind . Coming to my adventure I am taking this memories with me .With a heart full of hopes, eyes full of dreams,mind full of memories...Somehow I reached my home happily.

After taking a much needed nap, I took some time to fresh up and got ready for the day. My mom is ready with my favourite food and I wasted no time to have a fill. As soon as I finished mom asked me to sit for a while.

Khushi beta I have seen a match for you he will come to the golden breeze cafe by 4pm. Meet him and do not do any wierd things. I want you to get settled down. All your friends got married and now having a baby.

Not wanting to get late anymore. I just gave her my sweetest smile and  agreed. A girl passes 25 years than mom’s tension begins (hahahaha).

6PM ( TIME CLICKING)

Day started with so many excuses. Our boss didn’t even spared at a glance over my presentation, Work which we  did with all our hearts & soul. Later I happened to get an interview of one renowed politician who turned out to be a lesbian. Whole day I didn’t had time to eat anything and my head is pounding.  No cabs available and I reached cafe good 2hrs late than expected due to heavy traffic. Not to mention my mom’s call during travel threatening me to behave.

I am feeling a myriad of emotions.

Our conversation went for 15 minutes long and I found myself practically looking around in hope of finding some vase to break his head.He is a total jerk and all I want is to escape. Painful 30 mins passed and he is in no mood to stop whatever I am pretending to hear. At last my energy drained off and I stood up to bid bye. He is about to ask me and I turned swiftly as if pretending to not hear whatever he is about to say but the force of my movement or sway of my mind made me to collide the waiter.

Later everything happened so suddenly ..all at once

My about to fiancée..asking me Will U marry

Beautiful black cup filled with strong coffee flying

Aromatic coffee spilling on a person

Followed by a painful hiss and  slow WHAT THE

My eyes widened and my brain started to think of all the things I could come up with. But I found white rose and before my crazy mind process where I got this rose...I did only thing a fool would do

I practically thrusted the flower into that strangers hand..and proposed him

Hello ! Will U marry me ?

Not a word anymore...before anyone can react..I ran from there.

Shit..What happened

Khushi..Now you are gone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice start. Loved it. Waiting for the next update. 

kd_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice start... 

Waiting for next update... 

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting start 

CHUNNU99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice start.continue soon.

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hahahaha very nice proposal n also werido.

jan234 thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

Running from that place I took a cab and left to home.All the way I am wondering where my craziness took birth. I don’t remember the last time I did something that totally out of place like this.

As soon as I entered home, mom practically rushed to my side. By the expression of her I know what happened. She is fierce all red with anger oozing her entire form. Gulping at my foolishness, I wondered what that me-so-high-gonna-to be-fiancee told her.

After few more minutes of silence from my end, anger from her side cleared the thing. He called and told her that I already have a boyfriend who came to the cafe. I just told her half truth that the stranger is not my boyfriend and the groom misunderstood us. I didn’t dared to tell her the remaining story.

Now Lying on the bed, I can’t help but think about the stranger whom I embarrassed. But remembering his confused face made me to smile. TODAY will be the memorable day for us. But not to mention my stranger made my day to end with a smile.

(Minute by minute tension)

(stuck with emptiness in mind)

(Romantic story but finding difficulty to fitthe routine)

(craziest lines)

(can’t explain )

SECONDMEET

A few days later...I went to KFC and sat in my usual corner having spicy chicken. After few minutes of relishing my food, I glanced up casually.

There in one table my stranger is sitting probably talking to his friends. I quickly decided to say him sorry for the past event.So, I went up to his table and patted his shoulder.

But he asked me who am I ?

The nerve of this man !

Seriously..No means no one till date asked me who am I..

Who am I ? Seriously you forgot me hubby ?

How can you do this to your wife ? Is this how you treat your wife..!

With that I left the place leaving him in splits of anger.

No one dares with me.

Khushi Gupta!

ARNAV's POV

what the !!!!!!!!!!!!

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Khushi is totally crazy in this story I’m so loving it.

Kirtuprabhas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice . Next part soon and give long update

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

chapter 1

She just proposed to a total stranger?