Waiting Gif Find Share On Giphy Animated Wait GIF - LowGif

Who is that one sheep?

Edited by Zeal17 - 3 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BoonAndBane

And apparently no one cares about Time-Travel too. 🤓

Invisibility. Really ?? 😳

I thought about invisibility then wondered what I could do with it that better than the rest ,so went with mind reading 

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If everyone have sent their answers, can you post the questions here Sheppy so that the old (and current) sheeps have plenty of time discussing them and increase our anxiety level? 😳

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

If everyone have sent their answers, can you post the questions here Sheppy so that the old (and current) sheeps have plenty of time discussing them and increase our anxiety level? 😳

Old sheep's need time to decide on answers and make up their mind ,so when the results come out they can proudly comment about it with the other sheep's 

Edited by NitaReid - 3 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaReid

I thought about invisibility then wondered what I could do with it that better than the rest ,so went with mind reading 

We can read some people s mind na if we know them well enough. Time travel is one super power I’d love to have and it is the most useful as well 😒

LotusPetals thumbnail

Old sheep's need time to decide on answers and make up their mind ,so when the results come out they can proudly come it with the other sheep's 

I suggest they reserve a spot on the first pages of the next thread and post the answers there, before the results are announced 

BlurredLines thumbnail

We can read some people s mind na if we know them well enough. Time travel is one super power I’d love to have and it is the most useful as well 😒

Time travel used to be fun in my mind ,until people began to claim all the theories about multiple universe and alternate dimensions or how altering time line can have drastic effects as such and the poor sheep in me got scared about the concept as whole 

BlurredLines thumbnail

I suggest they reserve a spot on the first pages of the next thread and post the answers there, before the results are announced 

Agreed ,will reserve my spot and type the answers when the questions get released. 

BoonAndBane thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I kept invisibility at third and the last place of my list. And, rejected it right away. Got a shock when I saw it winning. I am still not over it. 🤣

Telepathy and mind-reading are cool superpowers but they didn't come to my mind. Flying also didn't strike me. I missed quite a number of superpowers. 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lets just say participating sheeps cant participate in this discussion...just allowed to react 😆