Can we interact with them? I have few words for Alia 

Ennuyi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Only few😆

Ennuyi thumbnail

When is Jhund coming on OTT? Agree with Billi nothing can compensate theater viewing..

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😆

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There was that stupid show where celebrities met haters. I want an episode of that will Aloo and Shaitan. ðŸ˜†

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

There was that stupid show where celebrities met haters. I want an episode of that will Aloo and Shaitan. ðŸ˜†

I'd pay to watch ðŸ˜†

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

I remember that show. I watched the one with Scot Dsick and his hater ... hahahaha, I'd love to watch Alia, KJo, Salman, and Sonam in conversation with their haters on a day out, one full episode at a time.

Edited by big4accountant - 3 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

When is Jhund coming on OTT? Agree with Billi nothing can compensate theater viewing..

because all movies are ready

delaying the movie will cost the producer

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

I would say the opposite. This was the one and only platform that gave us so many wonderful outsider actors and now even that will be taken over by BW and destroyed. Look at what Kjo did to Netflix. And then all these actors opening youtube channels with silly beetroot raita videos with one big crew while these genuine talented vloggers will slip the popularity list since these actors will start buying views and likes.

I disagree. From my experience, people who watch stuff online, regularly have very low tolerance for crap because there are soooo many options. I can go and watch Padmavat at the theatre and come out liking it but if I had to watch it online, I would be bored out of my mind and move on to the next thing in 10 minutes. A show like Orange is the black would have never made it on TV but it literally changed netflix and online platform for the better, for good. People did not care who was in it, just that the content was good. I think this will go a long way in making the star worship syndrome go away. Thanks to Netflix and Amazon, I have watched so many unknown/underrated Indian movies, not just bollywood movies. Hopefully, this will end bollywood star culture for good and those that survive will be the ones that can act. 

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I disagree. From my experience, people who watch stuff online, regularly have very low tolerance for crap because there are soooo many options. I can go and watch Padmavat at the theatre and come out liking it but if I had to watch it online, I would be bored out of my mind and move on to the next thing in 10 minutes. A show like Orange is the black would have never made it on TV but it literally changed netflix and online platform for the better, for good. People did not care who was in it, just that the content was good. I think this will go a long way in making the star worship syndrome go away. Thanks to Netflix and Amazon, I have watched so many unknown/underrated Indian movies, not just bollywood movies. Hopefully, this will end bollywood star culture for good and those that survive will be the ones that can act. 

Was actually talking from India perspective with respect to free content on Youtube and other such sites. If you follow Netflix India's YouTube channel which is very popular in India, they tie up with all SM influencers like Kusha,Srishti, etc for all these short mini series to promote their content. Now if all bigwig stars move to digital, all these sites will start approaching them instead of influencers because they clearly are not in short of money.

Also regarding Indian audience, actually when it comes to digital, they always prefer free content irrespective of quality over premium quality stuff from sites like Netflix etc. That's why none of the streaming services in India still haven't been able to beat Youtube while MX Player is slowly becoming a huge competitor for these international OTT platforms as all their content is free.

Don't think star worship will ever end till the Khans and Akshay retire.