Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

So not really a surprise.  It had become obvious a few months ago that Aashiqui3 wasn’t happening. At least not with the combination it had been announced.  There had been articles saying the movie’s title was going to be Main Tera Aashique or something like that which still suggested a connection with Aashiqui franchise.  I think Mukesh Bhatt had enough and demanded this clarification from Tseries.  I also think the issue was creative differences between Bhatt and Basu.  The full statement above basically says Aashiqui3 is shelved.  

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

So not really a surprise.  It had become obvious a few months ago that Aashiqui3 wasn’t happening. At least not with the combination it had been announced.  There had been articles saying the movie’s title was going to be Main Tera Aashique or something like that which still suggested a connection with Aashiqui franchise.  I think Mukesh Bhatt had enough and demanded this clarification from Tseries.  I also think the issue was creative differences between Bhatt and Basu.  The full statement above basically says Aashiqui3 is shelved.  

Nope script not ready as basu is busy with metro indino after that they will announce jointly.. and tseries planning different movie not connected with A3 series. This is what I understand 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

Nope script not ready as basu is busy with metro indino after that they will announce jointly.. and tseries planning different movie not connected with A3 series. This is what I understand 

Statement actually says their proposed movie with Basu is not connected to Aashiqui3 in anyway.  

Technically they had made an official announcement in 2022 with Kartik and Basu.  This is more or less reneging that announcement.  

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

They are not revealing yet, but they have signed me as hero for Aashiqui 3.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Sad for Tripti. Another huge project out of her kitty! smiley19

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Sad for Tripti. Another huge project out of her kitty! smiley19

She was never confirmed.  And a movie with Kartik and Basu is still happening so she could be part of that one.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It’s all PR ? Was there ever another aashiqui 3

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thankfully. If they are making A3, they should continue where it left , how Aarohi find peace in RJ's memories after his death. Aashiqui series is only for shraddha and Aditya chemistry.