Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I find her remarks really insulting!  Alia, Karan, Sonam and Kareena were all doing something really wrong with Sushant. Look at their qualifications.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This happens everywhere in school, college and office

ignoring is wrong way of dealing with it

its called bullying a human  

in school and college your parents and authorities protect you

that is if you cannot handle on your own 

but work spot if seniors and boss start bullying you what to do?

if you complaint to hr etc your career is at stake usually 

the person who bullys is at higher place and can decide your fate

i think now what kangana does is right, give back as good as you get

SRK also does that to many give them back 

may be thats better way of dealing with it 

is there any other way of dealing with all this 

its so shameful that 30-40-50 year old adults bully and make fun of colleagues 

others may find it funny normal human would not 

its demeaning and outright humiliating for opposite person whose facing it

what these guys doing if done in office and complaint will go to hr you can lose your promotions, salary cut etc 

do you know when a girl or boy passes by you and you whistle or laugh or mock or sing etc its considered sexual harassment? in office

gossip and rumor mongering even more grave crime you have to pay compensation and go jail only in many countries, action can be taken if you speak false about an fellow employee without any proof

problem is in many countries all laws are on paper never implemented in office or college etc 

i am not sure if bollywood is considered as office 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
briahna thumbnail

😆

and she would have given her both arms if her first co-star was hiritik roshan she was would beg him to date her.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ponymo

Also I don't understand why this being made such a big deal of. The statement is ambiguous and she wasn't directly hitting out at Sushant. There was no outrage and no hue and cry raised when this episode was aired years ago. Why now?

Kareena has said far worse things directly about several people, including but not limited to Bipasha, Priyanka, SLB, Aishwarya, Ameesha, etc. And with these people she did it openly. But I guess that's not worth condemning because none of the people she insulted committed suicide?

This clip had gone viral before too. Even reported in print how Kareena doesnt want Sara to date Sushant. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I gave everyone the real reason behind it. How hard must it be for bimbo like her to have another person in the family with twice the level of intelligence quotient.

The face she made here and “there I said it” def rubbed me the wrong way.

Taify thumbnail

She didnt mean Sushant

She meant it in general and was referring to her relationship with Hrithik, which didn't workout

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Making fun of someone is not abetting suicide. I hope people realize that ❤️

Who said she abetted suicide. You should first realize making fun of a deceased (which you do in every post of yours) is not funny. 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ponymo

Also I don't understand why this being made such a big deal of. The statement is ambiguous and she wasn't directly hitting out at Sushant. There was no outrage and no hue and cry raised when this episode was aired years ago. Why now?

Kareena has said far worse things directly about several people, including but not limited to Bipasha, Priyanka, SLB, Aishwarya, Ameesha, etc. And with these people she did it openly. But I guess that's not worth condemning because none of the people she insulted committed suicide?

And Y u THINK the other things weren't condemned. Didn't u see several posts, topic and comments on her 'Kali billi' comment to Bipasha. 

Just because people are discussing about people who have behaved as a Crass towards him suddenly people remembers all other incidents.

Sonam being rude to others, kareena being rude everything has been discussed here. 

The Man had an untimely demise so Ppl can discuss things which they felt happened wrong with him. What's wrong in that? 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ChinChinChooo

If I were in BW, I'd be happy if Kareena insulted me, coz she only insults successful people 😆

She insulted Bipasha Basu too, and Bipasha isn't successful anymore🤪

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Who said she abetted suicide. You should first realize making fun of a deceased (which you do in every post of yours) is not funny. 

What can I say I found SSR bland. That’s as nice as it gets