Posted: 3 years ago

Kareena was asked for a dating tip for Sara. In response all she said was don’t date ur 1st hero with a yuck face. 

https://twitter.com/Darknig28497654/status/1274284214901280770

i also thought she is indirectly mocking abhi too with her own exp..saying 1st heros are meh 

nonetheless..what else can be expected from her

Originally posted by cougarTown

i also thought she is indirectly mocking abhi too with her own exp..saying 1st heros are meh 

That would be even more disgusting considering Abhi was engaged to her sister at that time...🤔

I think this is general advice and not specifically targeted at Sushant. For example, actors like Sonam, Priyanka, Alia who dated their first heroes and led to failed relationships/affairs. So may be she is trying to say "gain some experience, don't start dating immediately"

Idk. I don't think she was trying to be mean here. But I'm only 50% sure. Knowing Kareena, she may have meant it in a nasty way too, considering how elitist and pompous she is. There is no way of knowing.

Kareena is too entitled....what else can you expect from her......

Originally posted by ponymo

I think this is general advice and not specifically targeted at Sushant. For example, actors like Sonam, Priyanka, Alia who dated their first heroes and led to failed relationships/affairs. So may be she is trying to say "gain some experience, don't start dating immediately"

Idk. I don't think she was trying to be mean here. But I'm only 50% sure. Knowing Kareena, she may have meant it in a nasty way too, considering how elitist and pompous she is. There is no way of knowing.

While taking a dig at Sushant,she made a yucky face.

Edited by JackSparrowcraz - 3 years ago

Originally posted by JackSparrowcraz

She may have been thinking of anyone at that point. I don't think Sushant and her have any bad blood between them.

IIRC, she was nasty towards Ranveer in the beginning, till Ram Leela came along and he made it big.

She might also mean Ranveer, since she was shooting both Simbaa and Kedarnath simultaneously.

Originally posted by cougarTown

I haven't watched the whole episode just the clip. But I thought the same, may be, she was hinting Sara that don't date your first hero because of her experience not mainly because she dislikes Sushant or may be both. 

Can't comment much, it's just what came to my mind after watching that clip. 

Originally posted by JackSparrowcraz

She may have thought he was yucky 😆