Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Sorry to say yesterday whatever sidnaaz did was not right . I was feeling itā€™s gonna backfire and it did and hatred has become more and The best option is to block them. 

Shehnaaz insta story is so apt because other fandoms are taking advantage of this situation. I came across rashmi Asim fans who are masking as sidhearts and abusing sana fans and viceversa. They got chance to bash sidnaaz now using sidhearts and shehnazians Names. 

Whatā€™s app gang and their fans will take advantage now. 

Mein toh kal se kah rhi thi ki they given free rain to people in the name of staning

Yeah trollers and some negative people har jagah hote h but wo kahi limit ho gya tha jo wapas se same ho gya h

Funny thing video crop krk tv news channel ko tag kiya ja rha h jaise sana k father ke time kiya tha

And jo bhi inke sath work kr rha waha flith kr rhe

I don't think its good for professional prospect for both of them

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sana is on Juhu beach. Kaushal b tha morning mein. Koi new shoot ho shayad

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Maybe sunset ka luft udha rhi ho aur meeting ho skta h

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovepooo

The filth today's sidnaaz post getting šŸ¤¢

Jo thoda sa bhi sahi hua tha wo bhi pani mein šŸ‘Ž

this is all in retaliation of yesterday šŸ˜‘ there is noting we can do other than sit back and watch both fandoms tear each other further! 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Turning off comments section invites articles

As for the negative comments, they were always there.. remember when a couple of weeks ago, I had snapped k Sid Sana can curb the negativity by going official? It was because of the filth being spewed so their comments really did not make much of a difference

The hatred and filthy comments will go on till they make it official.. so if they don't wanna go official for reasons best known to them, they should let haters do whatever they want and not pay here

A comment now and then would let everyone know that they are aware of what's happening on SM.. barring that, there is nothing they can do

Of course stop using hashtags is a must now

iram510 thumbnail

Sana is on Juhu beach. Kaushal b tha morning mein. Koi new shoot ho shayat

šŸ¤žšŸ™

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Also we tend to forget. Sid Sana are humans.. they will eventually snap sometimes.. even superstars like Shahrukh lose their cool once in a while on SM.. it's up to them to decide when they have had enough and give a response to haters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Turning off comments section invites articles

As for the negative comments, they were always there.. remember when a couple of weeks ago, I had snapped k Sid Sana can curb the negativity by going official? It was because of the filth being spewed so their comments really did not make much of a difference

The hatred and filthy comments will go on till they make it official.. so if they don't wanna go official for reasons best known to them, they should let haters do whatever they want and not pay here

A comment now and then would let everyone know that they are aware of what's happening on SM.. barring that, there is nothing they can do

Of course stop using hashtags is a must now

totally agree with you! They wonā€™t stop until they make it official and itā€™s their choice šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

iram510 thumbnail

I think fans are trying to see if she was spotted by others by checking out the tag of beach