SidNaaz Unlimited CC 56|The SoccerKing,DivaQueen&SidNaazNation😊[IO] - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Yes fifi says sidharth there but whatever we have known of sid through BB I can not except that he said le aunga mumbai to fifi in first week in context of making her his partner !!!! 

Maybe the reference was something else . Sidharth won't share such thoughts about his feeling of love with anybody in second week . He wont !!!! 

Maybe he said it in relation to work or maybe something else . And i dont think he fell in love in first week itself .

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 3 years ago

The filth today's sidnaaz post getting 🤢

Jo thoda sa bhi sahi hua tha wo bhi pani mein 👎

Originally posted by lovepooo

Which post?

And ppl blame nepotism for someone's death. Shameful

Insta aaj ka

@kar nan

True we need some thing to blame yeah nepotism is one factor

But online trolling is major factor 😔

Sorry to say yesterday whatever sidnaaz did was not right . I was feeling it’s gonna backfire and it did and hatred has become more and The best option is to block them. 

Shehnaaz insta story is so apt because other fandoms are taking advantage of this situation. I came across rashmi Asim fans who are masking as sidhearts and abusing sana fans and viceversa. They got chance to bash sidnaaz now using sidhearts and shehnazians Names. 

What’s app gang and their fans will take advantage now. 

Originally posted by Luvpari345

Sorry to say yesterday whatever sidnaaz did was not right . I was feeling it’s gonna backfire and it did and hatred has become more and The best option is to block them. 

Shehnaaz insta story is so apt because other fandoms are taking advantage of this situation. I came across rashmi Asim fans who are masking as sidhearts and abusing sana fans and viceversa. They got chance to bash sidnaaz now using sidhearts and shehnazians Names. 

What’s app gang and their fans will take advantage now. 

I honestly feel that it is no longer about idols...people like company and they have made groups on social media with common agenda...their agenda is hate. Ab agar yeh bhi nahi karenge toh Aur kya karenge.... Twitter par gaali dena is so easy as their is no accountability and being a Sidheart or Shehnaazian has become an identity for them, toh ab peeche kaise ho... also in today’s time when entertainment industry is suffering badly WA gang is more keen on saving themselves than sitting and plotting... so it is all empty minds who are doing stupidity

Sid and Sana should deactivate their comment section for some time. Aik see barh kar aik ganda comment hi raha hai aaj. Plus Sidheart and Shehnazian ko b hype karna band karen coz they don't deserve the hype any more