Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

havent seen the statement.....what is he saying ??

what i feel is, his brother in law is an IPS officer.....he must have seen numerous suicide cases...........of course there must be something that made them doubt, right ??

and before someone mock me..........i am not blaming KJO for the murder.........but there can be someone else, right ? some other angle, some other motive.......if it is a murder.....

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

havent seen the statement.....what is he saying ??

what i feel is, his brother in law is an IPS officer.....he must have seen numerous suicide cases...........of course there must be something that made them doubt, right ??

and before someone mock me..........i am not blaming KJO for the murder.........but there can be someone else, right ? some other angle, some other motive.......if it is a murder.....

it’s a murdered

Who killed him should Be hanged till death

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Start with the girlfriend 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Why are you like this πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Why are you like this πŸ˜†

Thats a good question πŸ˜† It may have something to do with all those spins I took on a dryer πŸ˜†

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Nope I didn't blame the gf for murder..... But where is the flat mate ?  For a guy who shared his house, he is pretty inconspicuous...

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nope I didn't blame the gf for murder..... But where is the flat mate ?  For a guy who shared his house, he is pretty inconspicuous...

Why is everyone after Rhea? Even Jiah's mom. I know what its like to deal with a depressed person, especially manic depressed person. She was there with him and for him. All of these people chasing her and blaming her now, where they there? Would they have stood and helped him out? No! So why be a hypocrite!

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

Why is everyone after Rhea? Even Jiah's mom. I know what its like to deal with a depressed person, especially manic depressed person. She was there with him and for him. All of these people chasing her and blaming her now, where they there? Would they have stood and helped him out? No! So why be a hypocrite!

Did you read my comment πŸ€”

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Did you read my comment πŸ€”

Babe, I am agreeing with you πŸ˜‰