Taarey OS: Shattered dreams and wedding night with billonare(Migrated)

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

A girl is sitting on beautifully decorated bed in bridal attire crying over her fate.Today is her 18th birthday and on her 18th birthday

Her step mom made her married its not marrige it's a deal where a billionare married her in return he returned her parental home to her step mom which he snatch from them by cheat 

She starts Remembering her childhood

Rishi : Are Are meri gudiya kya kar rhi h to her 5 yr old daughter dekho papa a gye or apni gudiya ke liye kya laye h uski fav doll or uski fav book lekin meri bitiya abhi itni choti h itni padhai kregi baba darti nhi padai se 

Tani: Are papa ab bhi na smjhte nhi ho mujhe bade hokar I.A.S officer banna h to padna to pdega na 

Her real mother also come and join them and happy family got busy in chit chat and playing 

Then one incident changed her life when she was 10 yr old her mother died in car accident 

In family pressure her father married to her wife's sister thinking mosi to maa jesi hoti h but he  still not able to forget his first wife 

his second wife have no time for his daughter always busy in shopping,kitties now he start regretting his decision to get married 

In this tension he become ill and lost his life 

The day rishi lost her life tani step mother made her life hell she snatch taani book from her hands and said to her bade hokar shadi hi krni h koi jarurat nhi padhai krne ki y lo jhadu or aj se ghar ka kam kro, but tani have so much passion for becoming I.A.S officer.

she start going in her friend home where she continued study from her friend home she even pass 10th exam with Highest marks( fees paid by her friend pocket money)  but one day her friend father get promotion and transfer too. Now she again left alone again her dream run  away from her.

She living her life in hell but one  person made it more hell that she get married in such small age and only one person responsible for this her husband buisness tycon reyansh singhaniya a self made billionaire .

She remember how they get married first he politely send marrige proposal in her home but she denied and her mother dont want to loose a servant second she don't want to see her step daughter living luxurious life. so she also denied but monster come near her ear and said 

Dekhna sweetheart humari shadi hokar hi rhegi on your 18th birthday jo parso h us din she ignored him that time  but now she realised he was right. 

Her step mom loves gambling and kitty parties and he took advantage of this her step mom loss everything to him even there home too 

He put one condition in front of her step mom tani meri apka ghar apka to sasu maa rishta pakka smjho that's how they get married .

Present

Now her husband come and gift her something it's packed so she start opening it .

When she open her gift she get shock 

Rey: gift psand aya

Tani: y apko kese pta me I mean wo 

Rey: acha wese apne teddy bear se shadi krne me itna tufan kyu machaya bachpan me to bht bolti thi me sirf teddy bear se hi shadi krungi kyunki wo mera sapna pura krega or dekho tumhara teddy kya laya h tumhare liye books.

Ab meri tani 12 ke paper degi or phir or age padhkar I.A.S officer bnegi or me usko salute krunga ese(saluting her)

Tani: aap mere teddy bear 

She remember he is her childhood mentor one year senior from her who always teach her but after rishi death his father left his job he was rishi manager son in childhood she troubled him so much .

For ice cream for teddy, for studies he always fullfiled her wishes and today he ready to fullfil her dream 

Rey: chalo khana khate h or phir tum so jana mene school me bat kr li h kal se tumko school jana h or I promise jabtak tum I.A.S officer nhi bnti hum sirf friends h.

After 7 years

Salute mam she run towards him and hug him tight 

Wedding night 

After 7 yrs a girl sitting on her bed today she decorated it herself she want to become his wife in true sense 

He entered in room 

Quiet shock but by looking at his wife he understand what she meant he also want this and they become husband and wife in true sense.

I don't know y mene kya likha h lekin bus likh diya  .

This os is inspired from diya and bati hum and shakti show  but only inspired not copy not a single scene or even a single track is copied  

Migrated here is new forum link story is completed in this forum too as it's only one shot 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/10323

Edited by Taareymylove - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinudolly-Pms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Great story.. I enjoyed reading.. keep writing ❣️😇😇🌈🌈

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

He planned the whole thing and she didn't even know. Loved the way he supported her.

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coderlady

He planned the whole thing and she didn't even know. Loved the way he supported her.

Thanks 

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinudolly-Pms

Great story.. I enjoyed reading.. keep writing ❣️😇😇🌈🌈

Thanks

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Nic story :) lovely to see Rey filling Taani's eyes with dreams which she had long forgotten due to her sad life. He got back the light in her life

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Nic story :) lovely to see Rey filling Taani's eyes with dreams which she had long forgotten due to her sad life. He got back the light in her life

Thanku di

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Amazing OS...

Loved everything in this OS...

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_Vankar

Amazing OS...

Loved everything in this OS...

Thanks