I created a tribute video for Sushant Singh Rajput - Do watch.

Goodbyesss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apoY6BJZv7I

This is a small attempt at creating a tribute for Sushant. Let's celebrate the person he is. 

Edited by RomyaForever - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Nice effort. Good one! 

Goodbyesss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Nice effort. Good one! 

Thank you 😊 🙏 

Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Beautifully edited.Loved it.The song was so apt.❤️

Oh my...his voice and the words in the beginning...I don’t know if it is mere coincidence but of all the stuff I read and watched of SSR in the past week or so, these are the words that got etched into my mind because I found them so inspirational and something that I can apply in my own life...I am not sure if these were his own words or he read them somewhere but this quote will remain as his in my mind.....And thank you for bringing that forth because it is the mantra which defines his life...Thank you for making this about him as a person! 👍🏼

“We are taught to be so careful, we are taught to not fail we have to succeed...That’s fine you want to succeed  you please succeed BUT being careful is the problem...You need to learn how NOT to be careful...You need to try different things only then like once in like 100 times or 200 times you will hit on something that is going to change everything for everybody”

-Sushant Singh Rajput (1986-2020)

Goodbyesss thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Oh my...his voice and the words in the beginning...I don’t know if it is mere coincidence but of all the stuff I read and watched of SSR in the past week or so, these are the words that got etched into my mind because I found them so inspirational and something that I can apply in my own life...I am not sure if these were his own words or he read them somewhere but this quote will remain as his in my mind.....And thank you for bringing that forth because it is the mantra which defines his life...Thank you for making this about him as a person! 👍🏼

“We are taught to be so careful, we are taught to not fail we have to succeed...That’s fine you want to succeed  you please succeed BUT being careful is the problem...You need to learn how NOT to be careful...You need to try different things only then like once in like 100 times or 200 times you will hit on something that is going to change everything for everybody”

-Sushant Singh Rajput (1986-2020)

Yes I believe these are his words, may be inspired from the books he read or people he followed. I have found many of his quotes and statements very inspirational but couldn’t add everything. I am really glad you like it. I was listening to the song phir dekhiye and I felt it was so apt for him. I truly believe he is in a better place now. 

Edited by RomyaForever - 3 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shayad fir is janam me mulaqat ho na ho 💔

It's beautiful. ❤️

Thanks for making this. All his memories, let's remember these ones only ,happy ones, cheerful ones❤️

Rest in Peace Sushant ❤️

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is a very beautiful tribute ❤️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This was awesome nice job 👏 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RomyaForever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apoY6BJZv7I

This is a small attempt at creating a tribute for Sushant. Let's celebrate the person he is. 

This is beautiful I am crying.. Will never be able to hear that voice again.. just the recorded ones.. WHy Sushant Why? I cant see these Kedarnath scenes... It effected me really bad then.. since I saw it in theater. could not avoid seeing the death scene.. and there was always hopes of seeing him again on big screen.. Mansoor had much vulnerability in his scenes, that you wanted to go and hug him hard , till he felt better. I keep thinking Sushant could have been vulnerable that way in the last one year.

I never saw any movie after Kedarnath, when Chichore came  I was busy with other stuffs and anyway had reduced the frequency of going to theaters, enjoyed it more in my cozy home.. But I did visit forum to know the review just when it released.. However as usual not much credit was given.. Just one comment that made me happy.. TV star is here to stay.. I wont be able to see him in the halls , no excitement of his next movie trailer coming up anymore..

Even though being a fan I never watched anything of his that I didnt like. Raabta and SDR were those two..