Stay tuned to know 😃

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you so much to everyone who liked the update 🤗

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Chapter 2

Bangalore

Kunal climbed down the stairs and march towards the door.

"Why did you do such a big deception with me, Abir?" suddenly his mother snapped.

"What have I done?" He asked confused.

She shows him Kuhu's photo frame.

"I found it under your pillow."

"I am sorry, Mom. I tried my best but, I couldn't forget her." He said looking at his feet.

Meanwhile Abir comes inside the house.

"What do you mean by that?" She fumed in anger. "Is she some goddess that, you cannot forget her?"

"Do not remain silent today, my brother. You have to fight today. Not for yourself, but for your love. Say something Kunal, Speak up!" Abeer thought.

"Today I'll erase this thing totally." said his mother trying to break the photo frame.

Kunal held her hand to stop her. 

"Sorry mom, not today. This time I will not stay silent." He said looking directly into her eyes.

"Kunal..."

"Even if a small trouble wanted to touch my Kuhu, it has to face me first." He said in determined tone.

"Abir, do you hear him? Tell him to stop it!" She said with a hope.

"I was waiting for this day since two years, when it is happening today, you want me to stop this? Forget about it!" He said in a disgust and annoyed tone.

"For your sake only, I hurt my love, insulted my friendship. Because of you only, I betrayed Kuhu, lied to Mishti and my Bhai, my brother lost his smile, only because of me. But I kept quite. I was forced to live with only the memories of Kuhu but I kept quiet and today you want to snatch them also? No mom, that's enough!" Kunal said as tears rolled down his eyes.

"2 years, can you imagine? Since 2 years, we both are living in this suffocation. Perhaps all four of us. But not anymore. Now we will live happily, with each other. We know they're still waiting for us, So we are going to Delhi today Mom, and this time no one can stop us. Not even you." Said Abir in a challenging tone. "Let's go Kunal."

They turned to leave.

"One thing more, Mom" Kunal turned towards her, angry. "Kuhu is not a thing, she is my life, and do not ever forget that."

They leave.
Kuhu opened the window. The cool breeze touched her face and the blow of air made her hair flow.

"Today, there is a new feeling in the air, I don't know why but seems like after so long, something very right is going to happen." She thought.

"I'm coming Kuhu, to make everything right, to get you back. I hope you will forgive me." Kunal thought while packing his stuffs.

"Why, it seems like everything is going to change, like life is taking a new turn. Something stands back. I am going to have something back.." Mishti thought as she held her book from the study table.

"Your Abir is coming back Mishti, to get your love back. Then we will never be separated. Abir thought while driving to the airport.

Delhi Airport

Abir and Kunal stood outside the airport.

"Nanko, Where will we go now? We don't even know their address." Said Abir arranging their suitcases.

"Don't worry Bhai, When Destiny has brought us here, it will show the way forward." Kunal said hanging his bag pack on his back.

"You know what, these winds give a strange feeling, which was two years back." Abir said expanding his hands to feel the wind with his eyes closed.

"Why am I having the feeling that I used to have before? Why is there butterflies in the heart, so suddenly?" Mishti felt uneasy.

"Why seems like the old story of the forgotten Love is going to write a new chapter? Are the winds changing their stance?" Kuhu was confused.

"These winds will change their stance. Because here come the real-hearted, who are about to complete an incomplete story, who are going to fill love, in these airs." Kunal felt happy.

Mishti: Adhure sapne, zindagi adhuri, pyar ki yeh kahani rahegi hamesha adhuri,

Abir: Pure honge sapne phir sajegi zndagi, mohabatt ki iss dastan ko main karunga puri.

Kuhu: Bichad gaye sapne, zndagi ne b na saath diya, toot gaya dil jab tumne mujhe dhoka diya,

Kunal: judenge sapne, zndagi ne b hai palat liya, milenge ab hum, kismat ne hai mauka jo diya.

It's a short update but tried my best. Ready for all chappals and tomatoes!!!! But please like and comment!!!

Love,
Shiri 😊

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

wow...what an update...

its very interesting...

the way how abir and kunal fight back and came to delhi for their girl...

Edited by ruhi19 - 3 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

there will be no cheppals and tomatoes... only pyaar...