||Broken Promises||¤ MishBir&KuKu¤ Ch 2 Pg 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Disclaimer 

All the characters are a work of fiction. Don't be over possessive for any Character or Bash them. All the characters present is a necessary need. Any harsh comment will make the writer stop the story without any warning.

Prologue

What is Life? 

Mishti's P. O. V

Life? Destiny plays with it, it turns and takes few peoples to a no-way path. I am one of them. He promised that he will stay with me forever, but he left. Leaving me all alone. He didn't even looked back once. He took away my heart with him. I regret only one thing today, he didn't even tell me if he had ever loved me. 

Kuhu's P.O.V

Life? I hate it! He promised me that he would never leave me, but he broke his promise. What does he think? I can't live without him? No. he's wrong. I will show him, that I can live my life without him. I only regret that, before leaving he didn't even bothered to ask once,  "Kuhu, can you live without me?"

Kunal's P.O.V

Life? Love. Without love, life is nothing. What do I don't have? Money, Respect, Name, Fame, everything. But again, I miss true love. I need true love. My life was not like this before, I also had someone, who loved me a lot. Who always took care of me. But because of my stupidity, I lost her. I only regret that I couldn't tell her once before leaving, "I can't live without you."

Abir's P.O.V

Life? Betrayal! Life has betrayed me every moment and I betrayed her, hopelessly. My heart has always loved her only and, unknowingly but, I have always broken her heart. Because of me only, we all are living like in a hell! I only regret one thing today, I couldn't hug her once before leaving, I couldn't tell her, I love you, for a last time...!

I hope you guys like it 😃

Do visit in the FF forum

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/737

Edited by ShiriFictionPen - 3 years ago

Wow... 

It's so awesome... 

Loved it... 

Do continue  and pm me when you update next 

Nice start waiting for the first chapter.

excited...its very interesting...

Originally posted by Serialbestfan

Wow... 

It's so awesome... 

Loved it... 

Do continue  and pm me when you update next 

Thank you so much :)

Originally posted by ruhi19

excited...its very interesting...

Glad you like it :)

Thank you everyone who like it 🤗

Chapter 1

Mishti Agarwal looked at her watch for the nth time. Staring at the busy road, she said, "All men should crash and burn."

"Good morning Mishti!" She heard and turned her head to look at him as he came out of his Mercedes car. 

"What the hell is this Abir Rajvansh?" She bursts out. "I am waiting for you from last 30 mins in the middle of the road, and you... You don't even care!" She folds her arms.

"Mishti I am really sorry." He makes a puppy face.

Mishti moves her face to other side faking an anger. Abir pulls out a flower bouquet from the back seat of his car and gives it to her. She smiles and takes it.

"Last time!" Mishti warns.

"Okay. Lets have breakfast? I got a strong bark." Abir says patting his stomach.

"Lets go."

They enter a restaurant hand in hand and see a couple sitting there.

"Look Kunal, that's my Piece ... give my pizza back. Now!" She said joining her eyebrows.

"Kuhu, This pizza is not good for your health to eat early in the morning ..." Kunal said casually.

"Don't be so over possessive Kunal.. Stop behaving like a monkey and give it back to me."

"What? You called me a monkey? I will now not give it to you at all.." He said glaring. "Pungent Chili!" 

Mishti and Abir come inside only to find their siblings fighting as usual. 

"Relax guys! Why do you always keep fighting for the smallest things? Chill!" Abir said taking his seat.

"It was his mistake, he initialized." Kuhu tried to excused.

"Who called monkey first?" Kunal asked keeping His hand on the table.

"Me... but you took my pizza away, it's still your fault..." Kuhu said pointing him.

"Ok baba... his fault, happy? Your fight, uff! Irritating, but cute!" Mishti said smiling.

"We know!" KuKu said in unison.

"What do you mean? You fight deliberately?" Abir asked.

"Yes!" Kunal grinned.

"But why?" Mishti asked unbelieving. "Because ,there is no fun in fighting with reasons." Kuhu replied as she winked.

"And our love is in our fight only..." Kunal said feeding the pizza to Kuhu.

Mishti opened her eyes and realized that it was a dream. She sighed. It was all just perfect few years back. All of them were happy, they were the happiest. She brushed her teeth and marched towards another room only to find her sister sleeping covering herself with a blanket. She was going to wake her up when she heard, "Sis, I am awake." She smiled. "Come down for breakfast then." She replied. She turned to go when she heard it again "Sis, I am awake."

"Kuhu!", she called out but she got the same line, "Sis, I am awake." She bent and uncovered her face. She found her sleeping and her cell phone alarming, "Sis, I am awake." She turned and hold the jug of water kept beside and was going to pour on her when she stood up on bed.

“Mishti..! Mishti, don't!”

"You think you’re smarter than me?”

"Sorry Mishti..!" Kuhu said holding her ears.

"Sorry? Today I will not spare you, but first you get down of bed, come..!

"Mishti sorry,” she squirmed. 

"Kuhu you..."

Sorry." Kuhu said holding a pillow.

"I will show you..." She turns and Kuhu throws the pillow in her. 

Mishti turns, glares and leaves. Kuhu puts out her tongue to tease her. Then sits on the bed and smiles.

"My sister is very strong. She has seen many ups or downs in life, But she never broke down. I was torn apart, but she controlled herself and me too. Without her, I don't don't know what would have I done ... Sometimes I think what would be wrong if she was not so strong. " Kuhu thought folding her blanket.

"My sister has suffered greatly. She trusted on life, but Life as often betrayed her. To suppress the sorrow inside, she is Rude sometimes, brings her anger out on anyone. Sometimes I wonder what would be wrong if she does not accept my every words every time." Thought Mishti. 

Bangalore

He put on his T-shirt and leather pant with jogging shoes. He hung the headphone around his neck and marched towards the door. 

"Kunal..., breakfast is ready. Call Abir." Said his mom.

"Me?? Mom you know, he doesn't even speaks to me politely..."

Then they saw Abir coming down stairs and he was going outside.

"Abir! Breakfast..." She was cut.

"No mom, I am not hungry." He moved to go.

"Abir..."

"I said, I am not hungry. Stop irritating me all the time.” Abir shouted. 

"Bhai..." Kunal tried to speak.

"Don’t you dare speak in the middle!” He said as he pointed a finger towards Kunal. 

"Every time you support her, so we are in this situation today. You may agree or not, today we are leading such a life just because of her only. You too, and also me."

He left the place in anger. 

"My brother is Rude from outside, but from the inside he is more broken. He had to lose everything irresistibly. His life was changed, and his face has disappeared a smile as if, it's lost somewhere. Perhaps, just because of me. Sometimes I wonder, it would have been better if he does not love me so much." Kunal thought wiping his tears.

"He keeps shouting at me always. Do you also have something to say?" Said mom in anger.

"When there was time to speak, I kept quiet. Then what will I say today ..."

He runs upstairs. She fumes in anger.

Abir opens his car door.

"I know I did wrong but ... My brother is too good to be nice. Thinks of others first then himself. But he should realize that sometimes we have to do more for ourselves. Sometimes I think, what would be wrong if he was not so good." He thought and sat inside the car.

Mishti finished her house chores and sat on her bed. She opened her diary and started writing:

I had the same dream today. They say, where the Journey starts from; one day ends in the same place. Perhaps So, the name I never wanted to hear, whose face never wanted to see again, Today, the same name is echoed in my ears and the face, Is facing the front of the eyes.

Me, Mishti Agarwal, was a St. Louie's student. I had a small world. Maa, papa and with my sister, Kuhu. I had a die heart for Music. Me and Kuhu are poles apart, but our life, is living in another... However, this story Started, when my sister stepped for the first time in St. Louis's. Not just studying, music was also a important subject at our college. And we both mean the same healthy life of sisters. Music! Music was our dream. Our Passion. Or simply Say, music was our world. We never thought of anyone else in this world but yes, we included them, but they were not only our need, they became, our habit.

3 years ago•

St. Louise College, Mumbai

"Someone had seen Kunal any where?", asked Mishti.

"No!!!" She got the reply.

She turned and bumped to a strong figure. She was about to fall when he held her by waist.

"Abir, where is Kunal?" She asked standing straight.

"Kunal? What happened?" He asked. "Why are you in a mood of being devil with my poor brother?"

"Poor?? Don't tell me! Just 2 hours left, fresher’s will be in, and no one know where he is." She said checking the list again.

"Basketball court!" Abir said proudly.

They both rushed towards the court. 

Kunal picks the ball and plays with it. Mishbir come.

"Kunal, We have so much work to do in so less time and you're playing ball? Come with me right now!" Ordered Mishti.

"Mishti, just one basket." Kunal requested.

"No!" She replied keeping her hands on her hips.

"Why not?" Abir too put his hands in his hips. "Mishti, don't disturb my brother. You carry on champ."

Kunal baskets the ball. Mishti and Abir clap and he smiles at them.

Evening

Kunal was standing near the door with some roses when Abir and Mishti joined him. 

"What happened Bhai?" Abir asked seeing him uncomfortable.

"You are asking this dude? You said me to give all the juniors red roses! Why??" He said disgusted.

"So that your heart could bell in Love, like me and Mishti."

"Shut up Abir! Let's go." Mishti said hiring his shoulder.

"Move fast and do not come back to eat my brain." Kunal warned Abir.

"Yeah ok ... but remember the bell thing bro...!"

"Leave man!" Kunal said irritated.

They left as they shook their head on him. 

Soon Kuhu entered the hall. Kunal looked at the door. She came in and search for her sister. She was nervous of her seniors and hoped Mishti would help her out. Kunal was lost in her. He felt as if there was no one except them. She came to him and took the red rose. "Thank you" he heard from her.

Kunal, my best friend. That evening, Kuhu settled in the heart of Kunal, permanently. I was very happy. Kunal was just perfect for Kuhu. I thought hw would love her more than me but...

Kunal's diary

That evening after watching

Kuhu for the first time, I felt like I have found my reason to live. When she came to me, my heart started beating fast. And when heard her voice for first time, "thank u" then, I heard the bell in the heart. My first feeling, My first Love. It was the most beautiful evening of my life, after all, that evening I got my life ...

Abir's diary

After that evening my brother's life was obly to enjoy. Kuhu, Mishti's Sister, For whom my brother was total change. From that day me and Kuhu were best of friends. Never had a thought that I would cry to love Someone, cry in search of a friend. But...

Kuhu's diary

That evening, for the first time, I saw Kunal. At first glance, I got a weakness for him. And after that evening, Abir was my best friend. Never thought i will love someone so much that, it will be impossible to forget him. I loved Kunal giving my life, and Mishti, loved Abir. But I can never forget that evening, after all, the betrayal started from there.

I hope that was good 😕

Edited by ShiriFictionPen - 3 years ago

It was damn awesome....❤❤❤

Waiting for more from kuku and mishbir❤❤❤