Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t like Kangana but I might hate Anupama Chopra even more. If Kangana beat the crap out of Anupama then fell out a window well that would be a good day for all 👍🏼

GumGum thumbnail

I don't understand why Anupama and some others like her on twitter have become so empathetic when they themselves (If not Anu then her subordinates) kept quiet or cheered for it when social media bashed celebs they don't like.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I don’t like Kangana but I might hate Anupama Chopra even more. If Kangana beat the crap out of Anupama then fell out a window well that would be a good day for all 👍🏼

When Kangana speaks about nepotism she always hits bullseye. And I blame all of her negative quirks on nepotism as well. This is a very dirty industry that can really mess up any sane person 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

They only want empathy when it comes to silencing criticism for nepo mafia. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

When Kangana speaks about nepotism she always hits bullseye. And I blame all of her negative quirks on nepotism as well. This is a very dirty industry that can really mess up any sane person 

Before she ever discussed nepotism she dated 3 married men all who’s name started with the letter A. (I don’t know if it’s her turn on or something)

What has she done for outsiders beyond shouting about their rights ? Has she made sure her film sets have lots of outsiders ??? She doesn’t care. She just cares about herself and her 13/14 multiple personalities 

An please tell me why would makers of Rangoon give her more money than the heroes if the industry Is trying to take her down ? That film failed and from that Day 3 years ago she blamed Karan for everything. She went on KWK 2010 and things were fine.