Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ffkhan

I was actually about to post a topic on Rahul. He was really great in Aashiqui movie and was a real charmer too. Maybe something happened to him when he was in the Bhatt camp? The Bhatt family is full of scorns, for all I can see till now. So I won't be surprised if they had any role in this. Heard that the Aashiqui lead actress met a road accident and then lost her memory for years. I feel bad for her too.

Rahul Roy got immense stardom after Aashiqui but after that he gave a string of flops. It looks like he signed every film that came his way after Aashiqui because he had over 14 releases from 1990 to 1994 (4 years). He also won the first season of Bigg Boss. The season that made Rakhi Sawant a household name. Surprisingly, he is still acting but I guess in low grade movies.

See, the thing is, there are actors who just wanna act as a part of their job, make a living and that's it. On the flip side, some people want to achieve stardom and taste fame. Aashiqui's fame might've been overwhelming.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cookies..

See, the thing is, there are actors who just wanna act as a part of their job, make a living and that's it. On the flip side, some people want to achieve stardom and taste fame. Aashiqui's fame might've been overwhelming.

you follow Mensutra Shwetabh Gangwar, don't you? 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

Topic mentions Ronit Roy comments are for Rahul Roy.

πŸ˜†

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Rahul or Ronit or Rohit ???? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 

Rahul since comments are about him

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

you follow Mensutra Shwetabh Gangwar, don't you? 

No. Why? 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

Topic mentions Ronit Roy comments are for Rahul Roy.

IKR I was thinking the same.πŸ˜†

Bollywoo D GIFs | Tenor

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes but whichever "ROY" we discuss they have the same career graphs ! Their first movies were blockbusters and all the songs from the movies were a big hit too.

As they gave big hits in their first movies itself they couldnt sustain long as a male lead in bollywood and the truth is they were outsiders. We saw them come in movies here and there but not the ones that could have carried them on to become superstars !!!

Edited by Yuvle-Forever - 3 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

On topic, Ronit Roy is a good actor, and he's got screen presence. He definitely deserves strong, powerful roles. 

RE: Rahul Roy. Yeah he's cute, but that's about it, for me. Aashiqui worked because he was a fresh, cute face and majorly because of the music which broke records.

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

he said the exact line.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ronit roy was crap earlier. he maintained himself really well and hes adorable now and certainly getting rewarded for his dedication now.

the whole exercise is based on consumer demand.