Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.amigos. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Karan, Karan, Karan! You exasperate and enthrall me at the same time. Why is it so hard to stop loving you man? I don't blame you for leaving at all. Honestly, I'm just surprised you stayed for as long as you did. I always expected this one year to be a test drive. But now that your contract is over, I get that you're leaving and I'm 100% on your side. You didn't get much to do in this one year and yet you've cemented a place in the hearts of so many as Bajaj. There are so many what ifs and frustrating scenarios running through all our minds, including yours I'm sure, and if I were to sit down and think about all the wasted potential and probable things that could've happened, it'll take a lifetime. So I'll keep the bittersweet out of it and get straight to the point. 

Come back soon man! Come back with a show that lets you showcase what a phenomenal actor you are! Comeback with a solid script and another brilliant character and come back for a long, long time. I miss you. And seeing you every once in a while as years pass by isn't enough. It's not fair to any of us. Or to your talent. So don't you dare disappear. 

No goodbyes here. Just another waiting game that now begins. 

Yours truly...

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well, so its final that there's going to be a new Bajaj in the serial. 

I never watched any of Karan's previous shows or movies so I didn't know about what kind of an actor he is. All I can say is...Karan, you lived up to the name RISHABH BAJAJ. You were the only one for whom I tried to make sense out of a nonsensical storyπŸ˜†

Whatever your reasons are to leave the show, I'm happy as I don't see much potential for the character this season thanks to the awesome writers. All the best to you and the long awaited Alvida to this show from my end. Will try to keep popping into the AT when time permits. 

Thanks Ankie for making this thread.

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

All I got to say is that karan will always be mr bajaj for this season. No actor can ever replace him. He had the charm, the looks and skills. This show provided little to nothing for his character and he did the best he could with the material. And he succeeded. He became the best loved character in the show. There is no point in thinking what could've been because the new bajaj will also be going through the same. Being used as a prop on standby for a story that doesn't follow it's own theme.

I believe karan did truly loved playing mr bajaj and saw so much potential in the character. However it's a shame the writers didn't. Best of luck to him and whoever is the next bajaj lol 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've never really participated in any of the posts except commenting on PreRish stories, but felt like i needed to post something.  I didn't really know much about KSG, i didn't watch any of his movies or tv shows.  i watched KZK on/off, mostly due to nostalgia & wanted to know who would play the character of Mr Bajaj. I'm not one of those fans that ship certain characters & ignore others, i appreciate good acting & boy was his acting GOOD. KSG blew me away,  his subtle acting & the different nuances he bought to the character made him unforgettable. Rarely do some characters make such an impact. Mr Bajaj was made iconic by RR but i always felt KSG portrayed him better. RR made such an impact because of his portrayal & the story lines given to him.  Even brilliant acting can't save a show if it's let down by poor story telling & boy was the writing BAD. It's not hard to tell good stories if one is willing and you have such talent as well. He did all he could with the what he was given.  KSG's Bajaj was never going to reach the level of the character in the first season because this show is THAT bad. It's such a shame. However whatever he did do was soo impactful that he found a hard-core fan in me, i loved his portrayal to the point i became obsessed. I left when he did & came back when he did.  Him leaving is bittersweet, I'm happy I'll be able to stop watching & obsessing over the show but sad because for me the character can't be portrayed or matched to the level played by KSG. I will only come to the forum to read the PreRish fics now. i will miss KSG as Mr Bajaj & all the best to him for the future.

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really don’t know what should I write πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” nothing is coming in my mind right now πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ maybe because I’m not ready for good bye πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I have so much in my heart ❀️I want to say and write it here but I can’t πŸ’”πŸ˜­ I cannot describe with words πŸ’”πŸ˜­ it feels hurtful to accept that your favorite is going to replace with another actor πŸ’”πŸ˜­ maybe it was and is only a show for many people but for me it was more then watching a show πŸ’”πŸ˜­ and it takes months for me to accept that yes now it’s over πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’” And please don’t blame me for that πŸ’”πŸ˜­ It’s really not easy to just move on πŸ’”πŸ˜­ and accept another one πŸ˜” but I will definitely blame you for that πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ˜­ because your acting is so beautiful and natural that I will watch and watch you all over again πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­ 

I want to say thank you πŸ™ To u in the best way but here many knew that how bad I’m in English so forgive me for that πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ˜­ but I promise one day I will write a beautiful thank you note πŸ“ for you when my English gets better β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ so for now i copied a thank you πŸ™ message from google πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ to u ❀️❀️ So please accept it πŸ˜”β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

❀️❀️

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Your acting skills was so good that you can nailed every character you were given to played in the movies,& serials  You’re truly very talented actor and I give that to you. Here by, I want to thank you as a token of appreciation for your hard work and dedication in making your fans feel happy with your acting and movies,web shows,serials ❀️❀️ 

Keep moving forward and never give up in doing whatever you are doing. I will always support you as your number 1 diehard fan. You’re doing a great job and take the criticism as the one that going to motivate you in your future. All the best and beat the rest.

And don’t forget to sign another beautiful project that brings us back here πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Edited by AmirAryan - 3 years ago
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you KSG playing my fav character with such a perfection and giving respect to this iconic character and actor who had played it in original show...U r a fabulous actor wish to watch u again on our screens soon best of luck for ur future projects... 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I will only post a farewell after shooting begins. πŸ˜ƒ

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I will only post a farewell after shooting begins. πŸ˜ƒ

Intelligent πŸ˜† 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

With the news of who is going to play the new Bajaj being finalised, it is now very clear that none of the reasons given by EK for KSG quitting is true - neither the story nor his payslip was the reason. It was completely KSG's decision to not extend his contract. 

And kudoos to you for that KSG, as you decided not to be part of a show where EK is interested only in satisfying her ego and thereby flaring up fanwars. Wishing you peace & happiness in life and all the best for your future plans/projects. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Goodbyes are difficult!

Farewells are overrated!I believe it’s not a farewell but your beginning of a new journey. An actor’s body of work always stays! Forever. I am glad that I came in as a Bajaj fan and started loving what you did with the character. The vulnerability, the anger and the style was just so overwhelming. I shall always remember you as Bajaj. 

Now, regarding your quitting, I might totally disagree with your reasons or non-interest in doing this but I respect your CHOICE. That’s the least I could do. I came to know you as an actor and would still say this is your best work till now.

I wish you did not come with the unpredictability which I am not sure I am able to handle.

But, as a completely non-invasive unbiased viewer, I need to tell you that YOU STOLE MY HEART as Bajaj. Lots of best wishes and love for your future endeavours. 
Your Bajaj shall be heavily missed!