Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

maan is right in his place...........but charu is not.........

lovely update.............

loved t.............

hahajaja thumbnail

Interesting updates.

Maaneet finally defeated Akhil but how? They sacrificed to be there for each other to take revenge from Akhil. I hope it all paid off well in the end.

Charu isn’t giving good vibes at all.

Waiting for next.

Update soon.

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 5

G- No…emm...I mean…we haven’t promised anything yet…so…..if…I mean I don’t want to make anyone from your family unhappy…specially if it’s your sister who is so valuable to you

M- Who said there is no promise? I must not have communicated it to you yet, but I have made a promise to you in my heart that I will marry you, Geet; and I will honor my promise not because of just my sense of responsibility and my gratitude for what you have done for me and for my family, but for the love that I have for you. And that love, if not greater but is not less than the love I have for my family. You are not an option Geet, you are my choice

She looks at him with eyes full of love and smiles as their face moves closer and it turns into a beautiful longing deep kiss

The kiss that they had waited for so long

His touch always makes her feel delirious

As they slowly move apart, Maan softly asks her to take rest while moving his warm tip of his thumb on her cheek

She nods

M- You change and take some rest. I will finish my office work

Geet goes to open her luggage but a sudden realization makes her stop at her feet

G- Maan…? Main…eh…issi kamre mein rest lun?

She looks around

G- Yeh toh tumhara karma hai naa

Maan comes closer and squares her shoulders

M- Yeh hamara karma hai

G-emm…no…I mean…abhi toh hamari shaai toh kya…engagement bhi…..I think I should shift to the guest room

Maan nods understanding her point but hates to admit it in his heart. After so many years Geet is close to him and yet again she has to move away…even if just a different room

M- Fine. But for now, you can take rest in here. I have togo to office for some important meeting

Geet agrees as she was too tired to shift rooms for now

++++++++

Geet wakes up after a good and relaxing nap

It is almost dinner time

She walks out of the room to see if Maan is back

Charu who was passing from nearby notices Geet coming out of Maan’s room

But she chooses to hide herself so Geet can’t see her

+++++++++++++++

After a while, everybody joins the Dinner table

Maan is back home and seeing Geet there automatically brings a smile on his face

Geet also happily smiles at him while he takes a seat beside her

Charu happily yelps seeing Maan

C- Hey bhai! You are back

Maan also smiles seeing his younger sis

Geet notices a faint blush on Charu’s cheek

Geet smiles at Grandpa with respect

He also smiles back but Geet feels the warmth she felt during the lunch with grandpa was missing

As they start dining, grandpa flickers his hand and Geet notices also the servants walk out of the room

Maan also looks around little puzzled

He looks at grandpa and asks-

M- Kya hua grandpa? Aapko kuch baat karni hai

The old man nods while clearing his throat

Grandpa- Geet tumhare room mein reh rahi hai?

Maan clenches his jaw

He feels this is not appropriate, he is not a teenager to be answering about his personal decisions

M- Ye information zaroori kyun hai? We all we are a couple and…

Grandpa lifts his palm to indicate Maan to stop speaking further

Grandpa- Wo sab theek hai. But jab tak shaadi nahi hoti, humein apni izzat aur aabru ka dhyaan rakhna padega

Maan’s temper further rises

Maan- What? Isse…

Grandpa- Maan, I have not finished yet. Ghar mein naukar hai, baatein bahar jaati hain, media mein baatein jayenge, reputation kharaab hogi

M- Ye sab…

Before Maan could say any further, Geet places her hand on his his hand under the table and communicates to him through her eyes to not react and its ok and that they only decided that, right

While Maan agrees they only decided that but he feels its hould be his and Geet’s decision; nobody else in this world has the right to comment on what they should be doing

But for the sake of Geet he doesn’t stretch the conversation any further and nods

M- Fine. Geet will move to some other room

Charu jumps in with her cheery voice trying to normalize the tense situation but somehow her chirpiness sounds so plastic to Geet

C- Bhai, some other room kyu? She can. Ove to the room adjacent to mine. Itna mazza aayega naa, Geet! Hum dono ki dosti bhi badh jayegi

Maan smiles seeing his sister’s happiness and he is also happy that his sister has accepted Geet in her life

But Geet is having an unexplained sinking feeling; maybe it’s because the room she will be shifting to the farthest room from Maan’s or is it something else?

She rushes off her thoughts as childish and concentrates on the dinner

+++++++++

Note: Please add this topic to your watch-list to never miss an update

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don’t like Charu. Inspire if maan explaining she is bent on separating maaneet. She Does not want her brother to be happy I guess

Edited by Alamelu - 3 years ago
UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter B -5

OMG Di..... 😲I'm sensing something bad is going to happen. Yeh Charu ki behaviour thoda off hai. Geet aur Maan ko alert rehna cahiye....I can guess ki Charu mann hi mann me kuch toh gadbad soch rahi thi... Arey yaar ek aur villain...?🙄 But if something happens please make Geet strong mujhe Geet ko roothe nahi dekna hai make her stand up for herself even if it is without Maan..... lekin Charu sab ke piche kya kichadi pakari hai..... 🤔

Overall it's a super cute update Di really loved it... 

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update 👍

Living is same room become issue I think chaaru has told her grand pa and now she is trying that geet live far from maan room 

She is trying to seperate them why geet done so much for them still 

Waiting to see what happens next

jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice part

Thanks for pm

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

WHAT IS CHARU PLANNING WAITING FOR NEXT

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice update dear

Thanks for pm

Watting for next update

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nice update

geet suggest maan that she should shift to some other room till they get married but when grandpa annouse it n charu ask to shift near her room geet feels restless with unknown reason