Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Beautiful update! 

Loved how maan made Geet understood 

taahir004 thumbnail

Looking forward to the next part 

Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMGGGGG I have missed so many parts. I completely missed the updates sorry. However I have caught on but wow from the hospital scene  to now what a dhamaka, so AKhil knew all along he was Maan and trying to get revenge and of course he was going to tell Geet she was stupid but glad she looks past that and helped Maan release from jail and return to his life. Poor Geet probably went through a lot when Maan was not there. Glad that she felt the love was true and she was not a pawn in this revenge. I am glad she was able to find out the truth about Akhil and joined hands with Maan to help him. Uhhh I dont know about Charuu I feel like there is insecurities of that 3rd person in thier life that she feels Maan may not love her as much or not pay attention to her, but I hope Geet can help remove those insecurities when given a chance. Maan is great with words Geet is not a option but a choice loved that. I hope thier happily ever after is near. 

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow Di. So this was the back story of those five long years. After so much of pain and suffering Maan and Geet finally together and I don't think that Maan would let go of Geet so easily because he's the one who proposed Geet in his half drunken state.... I really loved the saying you're not an option, you're my choice. And Geet is so understanding that she was willing to sacrifice her love for Maan. 

Loved it Di 

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Updates B3 and B4:

Sorry I was a little late in commenting but loved both the updates ❤️

What is wrong with Charu? I am not getting good vibes from her Aage ja kar koi problems and misunderstandings na create karde dono ke liye?

Thank you for revealing what actually took place in the past. I am glad and surprised that Geet had so much faith in Maan ❤️ and also glad that he didn’t break that trust! I am truly happy that Maan’s actually said it that he’s gonna marry her! Geet deserves nothing but the best! Even after loving Maan so much, she’s still willing to back out because she doesn’t wanna come between the siblings! I just hope that Geet doesn’t suffer anymore!

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

fantastic update superb wonderful 

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

Geet use to go every weekend just to get in touch with Maan..

b Maan actually loves Geet and wants to marry her..

Waiting for next update..

Thank you for pm..

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm

Part B

Chapter 4

incredible update

glad that Geet took the risk and trusted Maan.

at least she did not lose hope and her patience paid off

great that she helped Maan.

nice that Geet was direct and told Maan that Charu does not like her.

so Geet does not want to come in between them.

liked Maan's response! 

she is not an option but his choice... he loves her...

update soon 

Edited by khwaishfan - 3 years ago
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice part.. Geet was thinking about the past and now in the present, she doesn't want to create any problem between maan and his sister. Maan assured her that everything will be fine soon. Waiting for next dear