Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Lobbying by who? All three are big nepo kids and all three come from hugely important BW families. 

He is not talking about Nepotism here but power play by people in power and how lobbying plays a role in award shows. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tina59

If it was a fair process, there is no way a movie like Happy New year will get a single award.

They didn't get any Filmfare awards. Nobody cares about the other ones. And Filmfare has given Best Acting awards for shit like Dhoom 2. 

The same old merry-go-around all the time. So tiresome.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tina59

He is not talking about Nepotism here but power play by people in power and how lobbying plays a role in award shows. 

They are all powerful. You don't have a case here. Neither does Abhay.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good that he has the guts to take names. I hope more people speak openly about whatever they think is wrong with the industry.

Be it agenda or whatever, I would pretty much refuse to be part of this circular firing squad that is hell bent on discrediting everyone who has anything to say.  Don't let perfect be the enemy of good.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It’s hard to feel for him. He can goto his cousin Sunny and Sunny can fix everything 

☀️ 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So no one should talk about any issues regarding the industry they are working in, coz if they do, they are either pushing their own agenda, or they want footage and publicity.

But all the others are perfect.

why shouldn't we talk about it??? what is this.

Are we supposed to say its the perfect place and system and it does happen, so we should accept it and move on. 

He raised a valid question on lobbying and how its an unfair process.

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Another one wanting to join the circus for his own gains. 👎🏼

All 3 are nepo kids and the movie was sold on Hrithik's name so they will put him in the lead category. If they put all 3 in lead, they would have to compete against each other instead of getting two awards out of the movie by putting them in different categories.

I've long said Indian awards should be like Western awards and let people choose themselves what category they want to be in. If they are better than other actors who also submit in that category, then they are put in the nominations. That would prevent all the crying and self-victimization these actors do. 

Wrong. Abhay has been posting insta posts about each one of his films that made an impact on him. He’s been posting tidbits about them way before Shushant passed away. Abhay is the only BW person I follow, so I remember 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Abhay is in the industry due to nepotism as well. 

GumGum thumbnail

😆 Kahan tha Kangu ko dikhao.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's his opinion. According to him he should be in lead category not supporting category. Let's not judge for expressing their opinion. Allow the artist to speak and don't call footage artist or come here for 2 min fame. This is why actors like Sushant never spoke up. There is always a fear of being judged in a negative manner.

Edited by tanvismile - 3 years ago